What's new

Solved Help me for free to get a jtag to host free lobbys for u guys

A

Activex

Reaction score
Ok so lockerz.com has this prize thats a paypal card and if i inv enuf people on there i can get pts to get the card and buy a jtag to host free lobbys, so leave ur emails below and ill send u an inv to lockerz and all you have to do is click the link in ur email and make the accont! so thanks guys

Please leave ur emails below!

PwnCakes

PwnCakes

OPproductionzz
Reaction score
thats retarded, no one has ever won the paypal money. I hate people that scam for lockerz :frown:

Traxx

Traxx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol i got a wii from lockerz im shooting for the macbook i have 1700 ptz

Ben

Ben

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol, this isn't going to work. I don't mean to flame but you honestly think people on this site are just going to help you get an xbox? What are they getting out of it? If someone were to do this it would have to be a legit member that would actually host free lobbies. I can't wait for this jtag montage to be over and done with. It has ruined my cod experience.

A

Activex

Reaction score
What can it hurt to try and help me get one. Like really 2 mins of your time o.o......................... It wont take long and see one guy got a wii just post ur emails its not like im asking to send money.

Ben

Ben

Enthusiast
Reaction score
why would one take time to give you something when they most likely wont get anything back?

A

Activex

Reaction score
why would one take time to give you something when they most likely wont get anything back?

Obviously your just a ****, im just asking for your email to at least try, if Jester posted this i bet you would suck his **** and make 50 emails for him. Wow im sorry i asked to help a little bit.

Ben

Ben

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Obviously your just a ****, im just asking for your email to at least try, if Jester posted this i bet you would suck his **** and make 50 emails for him. Wow im sorry i asked to help a little bit.

Lmfao. Jester? no he's long gone friend :], all I am saying is this has been tried many times and failed. Don't get your panties caught in a knot.

A

Activex

Reaction score
Wow now i know not to ask for anything, its an email im not asking you to send me money! god!

Ben

Ben

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I never said you were asking for money. As I said before, this has been attempted and failed.. If you can tell by now not many people have partaken.

A

Activex

Reaction score
Becuz of you making them think imna scam them....... im asking for an email to inv people to lockerz.

Top Bottom