What's new

Solved Help me burn an ISO :(

Yukina

Yukina

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay, So i got my console flashed today, I also bought an 0800 drive to rip games onto my pc, They work fine... But I cannot for the life of me, Burn a disc successfully which really pisses me off... I get this error every god damn time...

W 17:51:54 Potential 'WaitImmediateIO' Deferred Error - (99%, 0/3) - Session Fixation Error Writing Lead Out
W 17:51:54 Finalise Disc Failed! - Reason: Session Fixation Error Writing Lead Out
W 17:51:54 Retrying (1 of 3)...
W 17:53:35 Potential 'WaitImmediateIO' Deferred Error - (99%, 0/3) - Session Fixation Error Writing Lead Out
W 17:53:35 Retry Failed - Reason: Session Fixation Error Writing Lead Out
W 17:53:35 Retrying (2 of 3)...

I did research and my drive is compatible I'm using 8.5gb DVD+R DL discs and still nothing :/
someone please help me.

Big_Ddog

Big_Ddog

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay, So i got my console flashed today, I also bought an 0800 drive to rip games onto my pc, They work fine... But I cannot for the life of me, Burn a disc successfully which really pisses me off... I get this error every god damn time...

W 17:51:54 Potential 'WaitImmediateIO' Deferred Error - (99%, 0/3) - Session Fixation Error Writing Lead Out
W 17:51:54 Finalise Disc Failed! - Reason: Session Fixation Error Writing Lead Out
W 17:51:54 Retrying (1 of 3)...
W 17:53:35 Potential 'WaitImmediateIO' Deferred Error - (99%, 0/3) - Session Fixation Error Writing Lead Out
W 17:53:35 Retry Failed - Reason: Session Fixation Error Writing Lead Out
W 17:53:35 Retrying (2 of 3)...

I did research and my drive is compatible I'm using 8.5gb DVD+R DL discs and still nothing :/
someone please help me.

Follow this http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/tut-how-to-correctly-burn-xgd3-games.798973/
and are you burning at 2.4 speed?

Big_Ddog

Big_Ddog

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
don't know what memorex are , I'm from Australia and have never seen them

Ahh, Nice place there. They are just cheaper disks then the verbatium, Almost 10$ a pack cheaper. And work just as good if you get your burning settings right. But yea I wish it was easy to find verbatiums here in canada for some reason no place other then the little computer shops have them and they only carry the over priced small packs lol

Yukina

Yukina

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ahh, Nice place there. They are just cheaper disks then the verbatium, Almost 10$ a pack cheaper. And work just as good if you get your burning settings right. But yea I wish it was easy to find verbatiums here in canada for some reason no place other then the little computer shops have them and they only carry the over priced small packs lol

Well yeah, But I only bought a 5 pack for $13.24 So It's like $2.25 a disc or something

Top Bottom
Login
Register