• Thread starter Drum N Bass
  • Start date
  • Views 550
Drum N Bass

Drum N Bass

DJ Raging Bull
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok i have been trying to figure out this damn s*** for like 3 months now. Its just this console. It's really annoying me. Now let me explain why this is peculiar! Well i have worked my *** off trying to get this Xenon, 5787(I think!) console to dump the it's NAND. But no luck. I always get the infamous Can not detect flash controller can not continue! Error. Well i have come across something strange in my findings tonight. Well i was just f***ing around trying to get it to work. SO for some reason i decided i would turn it on whilst i attempted to dump the NAND with JTag tool. And it said the usual Then when it reaches: Testing LPT device address:0278 the console turns off. It just plain and simple shuts down. I tried it multiple times and it turns off when it reaches that point each and every time. Is this why the NAND cannot be dumped? Because the 360 is turning off? PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME! I will pay whoever can give me an answer that actually leads to the success of dumping the NAND. PLEASE HELP!!!!

R

Rbby258

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
the first jtag i did my cable was about 12 inches and was doing the same but once shortened worked fine
but now i use the xnand flasher

K

kcgoatboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
the longer lpt cables suffer from interference with makes dumping hard.

I know it's not free but I would recommend getting a NAND-X kit. i have it and its great. You can get extra pin head strips incase you want to dump many boxes which makes it real quick to get KV's.

Top Bottom
Login
Register