Help Making MW2 PC Modded Lobbies?

• Thread starter Envyyyy MoDzZ
  • Start date
  • Views 2,665
E

Envyyyy MoDzZ

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys im new to the modding world and thought that to get some practice with modding before I start using a JTAG, I would try to mod MW2 on the PC. I really need some help with this, as im really confused. I don't know how to mod the mp_patch.ff file that I know you need to mod. Now if anyone can help me with this I'd be a big help. Contact me on MSN or on the forums if you can help.
MSN: [email protected]
Thanks!

hitmanre

hitmanre

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I dont think u can mod on the PC and its also pointless to mod on the pc for tenth lobbies unless you just want fun for aimbot and s*** lol, but otherwise im not sure if u can

O

orc351

Reaction score
Sin$
I dont think u can mod on the PC and its also pointless to mod on the pc for tenth lobbies unless you just want fun for aimbot and s*** lol, but otherwise im not sure if u can

yeah u can you have to disable valve anti-cheat .. i host em for free. add my steam and i might host one later liljenk

G

Gnarly88

Reaction score
Sin$
ive been looking for a challenge lobby forever Let me know if this is possible

jon5353

jon5353

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Use VAC Chaos, get host, use console. It's that simple. It's just a bunch of DVars and such launched by the host.

F

Fakie

Reaction score
Sin$
Use VAC Chaos and make your own patch. Not really hard to do if you have the knowledge. DVars can only get you so far.

You can make it exactly like 360. Here's a picture of a old patch I had on PC

fakielobby1.png

Top Bottom
Login
Register