What's new

Discussion Help!! Level 61 questions

• Thread starter zerkerman
  • Start date
  • Views 339
Z

zerkerman

Reaction score
I haven't played this in a while and I'm lost with all the new updates and changes. I last played when the level cap was 50. I've downloaded all the DLC the other night and started to play again and I have a few questions.

1. Are the bosses now locked from farming? I completed 2nd playthrough with several characters and had been farming the warrior and terramorphous when I last played. Went to do this when I started playing again the other night and the entrance to terramorphous cave wouldn't allow access.

2. UVHM... What does it allow?

3. What is best approach to take? I have all the characters legit leveled to 50 and I also have modded characters that I used with the save editor before. Any suggestions?

Thanks for the help..

A

aeterna

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Are the bosses now locked from farming? I completed 2nd playthrough with several characters and had been farming the warrior and terramorphous when I last played. Went to do this when I started playing again the other night and the entrance to terramorphous cave wouldn't allow access.
No, there are no changes. If the entrance to terra is not opening its either some kind of glitch or you have not progressed far enough in the storyline.

Its the same as Normal and TVHM except higher level...

3. What is best approach to take? I have all the characters legit leveled to 50 and I also have modded characters that I used with the save editor before. Any suggestions?
Do whatever you like. I played through from 50 to 61 legit with one character and used Gibbed's to instantly level my other characters and gear to 61. Either way enemies will be scaled to your current level no matter where you are in the story. After you complete the story you also have the in-game option to reset UVHM so you can play it all over again how ever many times you like.

T

trainee1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I haven't played this in a while and I'm lost with all the new updates and changes. I last played when the level cap was 50. I've downloaded all the DLC the other night and started to play again and I have a few questions.

Thanks for the help..
uvhm is slightly different because you are gauranteed legendary loot midgets (theese are best source for finding pearl guns ) and you unlock creature slaughter dome only for uvhm unless you actually own the dlc , legendary loot midgets can be farmed in wildlife preservation .this is best place to find them inuvhm if online the enemies are set by the highest level player

Top Bottom