Question help??? jailbreak

• Thread starter theredcar
  • Start date
  • Views 1,271
T

theredcar

Reaction score
Sin$
i want to jailbreak my ps3 so i can host modded lobbies, its software is 4.3 anybody know a legit jailbreak for 4.31?

xcashmoneyx7

xcashmoneyx7

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran Stickied Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
You must be on firmware 3.55 or lower to jailbreak your PS3. It is possible to downgrade, but you must purchase and install a hardware flasher such as the E3 Flasher in order to do so.

Fruiiity

Fruiiity

Smell That Sour Smoke?
Free Hoster Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
You must be on firmware 3.55 or lower to jailbreak your PS3. It is possible to downgrade, but you must purchase and install a hardware flasher such as the E3 Flasher in order to do so.
Wasn't there a 4.25 CFW or was that just a hoax? I was wondering if so, cause I saw a hole bunch of stuff going around that there was a like 4.25 or 4.21 CFW.

xcashmoneyx7

xcashmoneyx7

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Wasn't there a 4.25 CFW or was that just a hoax? I was wondering if so, cause I saw a hole bunch of stuff going around that there was a like 4.25 or 4.21 CFW.
There is technically one, but you need to be on firmware 3.55 or earlier to install it. So it's useless for anyone who has updated past 3.55.

xcashmoneyx7

xcashmoneyx7

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
and how much does this 3.55 cost?
How much does a PS3 on 3.55 cost?

It's hard to say, you'd probably have to check on online auction sites such as eBay or Craigslist. Also I should mention that it is possible to downgrade, although you need to purchase and install a hardware flasher such as the E3 Flasher in order to do so.

Top Bottom
Login
Register