• Thread starter Extreme Realism
  • Start date
  • Views 1,066
Extreme Realism

Extreme Realism

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Upon regular updating of the phone it created a new password prompt which i made a new password probably with phone in my pocket and now i am locked out of the iphone from not knowing the passcode. How do you Unlock or retrieve the personal data without using the cloud as back up or having all data erased, if possible?

Operating System
  1. iOS
Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
Upon regular updating of the phone it created a new password prompt which i made a new password probably with phone in my pocket and now i am locked out of the iphone from not knowing the passcode. How do you Unlock or retrieve the personal data without using the cloud as back up or having all data erased, if possible?
Practically impossible. There are no public tools available that are capable of bypassing that protection in a 1-2-3 way. Also - I've never heard of iOS requesting that you reset your passcode after updating the system software. If you're trying to break into a device, there's no need to lie about it ;P.

I would recommend that you reach out to Apple for further assistance.

Extreme Realism

Extreme Realism

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Practically impossible. There are no public tools available that are capable of bypassing that protection in a 1-2-3 way. Also - I've never heard of iOS requesting that you reset your passcode after updating the system software. If you're trying to break into a device, there's no need to lie about it ;P.

I would recommend that you reach out to Apple for further assistance.

im trying to break into my own damn phone

Top Bottom
Login
Register