Solved Help Installing XMC.sco

• Thread starter DashLaunch
  • Start date
  • Views 596
D

DashLaunch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have seen a few threads on people wanting help installing XMC's mod menu and i also need help doing so. all the other menus i have ever downloaded are script_network.img and this is .sco... so what do i do. i have watched the tutorial but it doesn't say if you need a already modified script_network.img.

getting down to the question i really want to know the answer to...

do i have to use some already modded script_network.img or can i just extract the one from the iso and use that.

if i can extract the clean scrip_network.img from a clean ISO and use that how do i import it, do i have to replace anything or do i just import it, also do i have to delete anything or do i just leave everything as it is.

thanks for your help
-MxM Sniper-

X

xMIST89MODzHD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have seen a few threads on people wanting help installing XMC's mod menu and i also need help doing so. all the other menus i have ever downloaded are script_network.img and this is .sco... so what do i do. i have watched the tutorial but it doesn't say if you need a already modified script_network.img.

getting down to the question i really want to know the answer to...

do i have to use some already modded script_network.img or can i just extract the one from the iso and use that.

if i can extract the clean scrip_network.img from a clean ISO and use that how do i import it, do i have to replace anything or do i just import it, also do i have to delete anything or do i just leave everything as it is.

thanks for your help
-MxM Sniper-
alright well i am pretty sure that you need a modmanager in order to open up the mod menu but i am not too sure i for one used a modded script_network.img cuz it was a lot easier :biggrin:

L

ll DOOM ll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes you need a modded script_network.img, because you'll have to add it into your mod loader. For example I'm using Evil-Blunts so I will have to rename that sco to "modslot01.sco", then add it into either my script_network.img or script.img with OpenIV.

G

GTA Modder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
evades menu is mod1.sco :smile:

R

RockStarsKing3

Contributor
Reaction score
Here have a tutoriel:

S

Street S W A T

Reaction score
this is a fresh script_network.img with xmc 4.0 on it. http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/rel-xmc-mod-startup-pack-iv-eflc.858914/ the .sco file is the actual menu. example would be. this img is a fresh one that only has the basics and this menu. the sco files you could add to this .img and have more mod menus. like for mine im using this and i have evades, chromes freeze gun, keyboard scripts and another menu i forget about. and u have to do is rename the sco files to "xmc1-15.sco" their are 15 possible mods it can load. and that was the point of .sco files

Top Bottom