Help installing MENYOO

Discussion in 'PC Gaming Mods' started by LnD v Drifter o, Nov 8, 2018 with 3 replies and 1,261 views.

1. LnD v Drifter o

LnD v Drifter o Newbie

Ratings:
    i have gta v installed and a second folder created for gta v sp modding purposes, it downgraded to 1.42 and I have scripthook V most recent version installed, I install menyoo and launch the game and whenever I launch it “Menyoo.asi just disapears out of my GTA V directory folder, anyone know a fix to this as this is very frustrating!

2. OP
    LnD v Drifter o

LnD v Drifter o Newbie

Ratings:
    Okay so I may have found out the problem but I’m still in need of a solution, ok so I loaded up the log and it’s searching for menyoo in my steam folder where gta v is originally placed when downloaded from steam, and I actually have the gta v sp modded copy in my C: drive and I made a folder called “Games” then in that I made a folder called “GTA V Modded” so how do I change where menyoo is looking for it I want to change it to look for it in my “GTA V Modded” folder that I have created

3. Navy Davey

Navy Davey ☠️Over the Hills and Far Away☠️ Super Moderators

Ratings:
    I believe with the way you set it up that you would have to change your steam directory to the folder that your modded version is placed every time you want to use that version.
    Look in steam settings and select create a new directory.
    You will probably have to change it each time you want to switch between modded and non modded.
    To be honest I think that’s a great way to do it. I installed menyoo in my only copy of GTA V and it wouldn’t allow me to go online after that. I had to completely uninstall Steam and GTA to fix it. It’s probably much better doing the way you are. I still haven’t used menyoo for the simple fact that I want to have online available. I can still mod saves in story mode with save editor and then bring cars online with the right glitches:smile:
    There are many other users who have more experience with modding GTA on PC. I am predominantly a console gamer.
    I mostly mod my saves on PC and export them to PS4 saves:whistle:
    I’m sure someone can give you a better answer...
    Hopefully they will come across your post:tongue:

4. OP
    LnD v Drifter o

LnD v Drifter o Newbie

Ratings:
    Changing my steam directory though will it auto update my gta v since there isn’t a new update for script hook v for gta v 1.44 and will that fix my menyoo wanting to load to the steam folder instead of the gta v directory I have made, I wonder if there’s any way possible to change the location the menyoo will load to so I can make it load to the modded version, because I have a modded copy of gta v and a vanilla which is my online copy of gta v, and I have 2 batch files set to where if I click “run vanilla” then click gta v it will select the vanilla folder, then if I select “run mods” it will load gta v with the the singles layer only mods, and I I did this was I used the -SCOffline command inside my modded gta v folder
    [doublepost=1541736927][/doublepost]The Maine reason I want menyoo is to just play with single player a bit and to spawn cars that I have added onto the game