• Views 265
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Beezy 4 sheezy

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
So im installing my radeon hd 4650 and Im upgrading from radeon express 200. Now when i put the cd in it says to continue i need to uninstall my old drivers. But how? Idk where to go to uninstall that.

P

P8BALLER4LIFE01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Beezy 4 sheezy said:
So im installing my radeon hd 4650 and Im upgrading from radeon express 200. Now when i put the cd in it says to continue i need to uninstall my old drivers. But how? Idk where to go to uninstall that.
Download drivercleanerpro to fully uninstall your old drivers and it can come up there. if not you can go to control panel and go to add/remove programs then uninstall some type of ati radeon driver that is shown.

Ibdc

Ibdc

VIP
VIP
Retired
Forum Addict MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Right click my computer hit properties. Go to the hardware tab, hit device manager, find display adapters, find the old card, right click it, hit uninstall.

P8BALLER4LIFE01 said:
Download drivercleanerpro to fully uninstall your old drivers and it can come up there. if not you can go to control panel and go to add/remove programs then uninstall some type of ati radeon driver that is shown.
No. Why use a third party program to do something you could do manually?

P

P8BALLER4LIFE01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ibdc said:
Right click my computer hit properties. Go to the hardware tab, hit device manager, find display adapters, find the old card, right click it, hit uninstall.

No. Why use a third party program to do something you could do manually?
drivercleanerpro works well with uninstalling graphics drivers correctly.

Ibdc

Ibdc

VIP
VIP
Retired
Forum Addict MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
It does the same thing as doing what I said would accomplish, plus you have to boot in safe mode in order to use it.

B

Beezy 4 sheezy

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
k well i did it thru add and remove programs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register