Solved Help installing destiny on RGH

• Thread starter NZDC5TEG
  • Start date
  • Views 2,187
N

NZDC5TEG

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi guys hopefully somebody can help me, ive searched google and youtube and cannot find any video's on this, well i downloaded destiny taken king iso just before, ive extracted all files in xbox image creator, then copied all the files to my hard drive on my rgh, when i go to launch the game it just freezes my rgh, what have i done wrong? Also yes i am online so take that out of the equation lol, 1st time playing destiny and may of done something wrong, any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

CHICK3NSHRIMP

CHICK3NSHRIMP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Probably want to hit up the modding section with a support tag attached to your post.
Hi guys hopefully somebody can help me, ive searched google and youtube and cannot find any video's on this, well i downloaded destiny taken king iso just before, ive extracted all files in xbox image creator, then copied all the files to my hard drive on my rgh, when i go to launch the game it just freezes my rgh, what have i done wrong? Also yes i am online so take that out of the equation lol, 1st time playing destiny and may of done something wrong, any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Upvote 0
N

NZDC5TEG

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so i got destiny loaded and updated it but now when it loads in top left corner it says "oops something went wrong" then it gives me a error code "WASP"

Upvote 0
Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so i got destiny loaded and updated it but now when it loads in top left corner it says "oops something went wrong" then it gives me a error code "WASP"
The game can detect that you're on a modified console, IIRC.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register