Solved Help i want to get the roll bars off the merryweather jeep

• Thread starter Thatguy10196
  • Start date
  • Views 2,060
T

Thatguy10196

Reaction score
Sin$
Just want to get the roll bars off the Merryweather jeep but I don't know how if you could help or get me one please let me know

Cali

Cali

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Just want to get the roll bars off the Merryweather jeep but I don't know how if you could help or get me one please let me know
The only way to do that is to keep calling Merryweather and wait until you see a jeep that has no roll bars. I don't think you have an option to remove them in Los Santos Customs.

Upvote 0
T

Thatguy10196

Reaction score
Sin$
Not in Los Santos customs you can't but how would that work?? I done that it don't work... On YouTube they have a video saying to download the save editor on your laptop but I don't own a laptop

Upvote 0
Cali

Cali

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Not in Los Santos customs you can't but how would that work?? I done that it don't work... On YouTube they have a video saying to download the save editor on your laptop but I don't own a laptop
You have to call merryweather and steal a jeep with no roll cage. You could do save editor and glitch the vehicle into multiplayer but you don't have a computer so that won't work.

Upvote 0
GTA_Grinder

GTA_Grinder

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
don't all Merryweather jeeps have a cage, and they only come in hardtop and topless versions? I've always had to remove them via a menu. Never seen them show up without cages..but I never really paid attention.

Upvote 0
mickyroche

mickyroche

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
don't all Merryweather jeeps have a cage, and they only come in hardtop and topless versions? I've always had to remove them via a menu. Never seen them show up without cages..but I never really paid attention.
Not positive about 360 but on the one since they where released on website you cant save stolen merry weather mesas. Back when i played 360 though you used t8 be able to find all kinds from merryweather and save them

Upvote 0
GTA_Grinder

GTA_Grinder

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
^ you could always store them, they just made them available for purchase. At any rate, I believe they always have bars unless removed by menu.

Upvote 0
W

Weigel21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Think you can only store MW Jeeps you get from the Mercs that are sent to kill you, or you send to kill someone else.

Upvote 0
Cozz

Cozz

I post accounts from time to time.
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, all the merry weather jeeps have bars, the only thing is some is topless and some are not.

Upvote 0
Gardzz

Gardzz

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Bright Idea Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Question has been answered, so I will go ahead and move this thread. OP, if you have anymore questions please make another thread.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register