Help I Think I Broke My Hard Drive!!!

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by Plastic Burger, Feb 4, 2010 with 5 replies and 339 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plastic Burger

Plastic Burger Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Ok so i added a bunch of games yesterday with game adder and prevois to that i had modded my gamerscore. So today i felt like modding my gamerscore a bit more with all the games i added. I plugged in my hard drive found my file copied to desktop and went to profile editor and oppened it but i get an error message. I've tried like 10 times and everytime i get that message i dont know what ive done wrong but im a bit worried i must say but it still works i just think i might not be able to hack it anymore. So please if anyone can help i appritiate everything if it helps i have a 120gb hard drive and a xbox transfer cable from microsoft. Thanks for your time.:smile:

2. EclipseModz

EclipseModz Retired Retired

Ratings:
    Maybe this will help you read since you like to make your post this color.
    THIS IS NOT A SUPPORT SECTION!

• Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    Plastic Burger

Ratings:
    wow do you practice your ******* ness? im a 2010 i obvoisly dont know that so how about you take a step back and **** your face

4. lil BLu3 SMuRF

lil BLu3 SMuRF Member

Ratings:
  5. EclipseModz

EclipseModz Retired Retired

Ratings:
    It DOES NOT matter when you join. YOU SHOULD read the rules. Go back and look at the second stickied thread in the section you posted in. If you think that you can use the excuse that you just joined then you are wrong. Here is a link encase you can't find it by yourself...

Modding Tutorials

Also there is absolutely no need for your horrible attempt to flame me. Read the rules and watch where you post and this won't happen again. It's a very simple thing to do and for some reason some people just can't do it.

• Like Like x 1
  6. OP
    Plastic Burger

Ratings:

alright buddy lets just cool the jets and we can all be one big happy family and sorry i didnt read the rules i ususally dont on fourms cuz there long and boreing can we just be friends?:thumbup: