What's new

Solved [Help] I need to derank and turn my mods off desperatly!

• Thread starter twinknation
  • Start date
  • Views 783
T

twinknation

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ps3

I connected to the dns server for christmas last night and it will not remove the mods.. I set back to auto and everything. Please someone help me.

Also it ranked me to 350. How can i derank to like 90+ Anyone please

Thank you.

germinus

germinus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
2 methods... Restore file system via safe mode or do a system update via usb, both work :smile:

Upvote 0
thanewhacker

thanewhacker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
2 methods... Restore file system via safe mode or do a system update via usb, both work :smile:

sorry but how to restore file system? via usb? can give me link to the recent update? does it delete all my game files?

Upvote 0
germinus

germinus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
sorry but how to restore file system? via usb? can give me link to the recent update? does it delete all my game files?

No will not delete game files..

Make a folder called PS3 on your usb, inside PS3 folder make a folder called UPDATE and place the update file in there, can down load latest update from playstation website.

Upvote 0
thanewhacker

thanewhacker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No will not delete game files..

Make a folder called PS3 on your usb, inside PS3 folder make a folder called UPDATE and place the update file in there, can down load latest update from playstation website.

okok ill try tomorrow. its 12.32am here thanks for telling. ill reply if i get it working

Upvote 0
T

twinknation

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
im trying to download the update now. Can you tell me how to derank myself please? i dont want to get banned faster and 350 rank will definatly make this happen

Upvote 0
T

twinknation

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Idk im trying to connect to online now to see. Hopefully that update removed the mod. Im still level 352 tho i really want to be at around 70. 
Also its been saying loading online for about 5 mins now. idk whats up with that

Upvote 0
thanewhacker

thanewhacker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Idk im trying to connect to online now to see. Hopefully that update removed the mod. Im still level 352 tho i really want to be at around 70. 
Also its been saying loading online for about 5 mins now. idk whats up with that

btw one stupid question. if you restore the update, does it affect the save file?

Upvote 0
T

twinknation

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No my save file is still there. Currently still trying to get online its not working :/ 
Btw whats your Psn ill add you.

Upvote 0
T

twinknation

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just deleted the 1.08 update reinstalling now to see if it works.. Also i added you.

Upvote 0
T

twinknation

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just found out if your to high of a level you cannot connect to online :3 so need to find a way to derank then relink to social club.

Upvote 0
thanewhacker

thanewhacker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just found out if your to high of a level you cannot connect to online :3 so need to find a way to derank then relink to social club.

unlink from social club? i unlinked my social club before using DNS stuffs. just to be safe.. ahahaha btw sleeping now. Can you tell me if it works please?

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register