Solved HELP I HAVE TOO MUCH RP

• Thread starter Neeko0100
  • Start date
  • Views 736
N

Neeko0100

Reaction score
Sin$
I was using a DNS and I put 999,999x's the regular RP amount. Now I went so high in rank I'm now back to a level 1. Can this be reversed?? It says I have -28,000,000,000 somethin RP out of 800 to be promoted to level 2 can somebody please help me?!?!

ewrfwafrarfaw

ewrfwafrarfaw

Reaction score
Sin$
LOL kids can't do anything right.
And it seems you're a very mature adult to use a generalisation of calling him a "kid" for making a simple mistake of adding too many values to a money multiplier, in literal terms how would you know he's a kid? And why refer him to one just to equivilate it to as an insult? If anyone here is a kid, it's you.

Upvote 0
XxWolfheartxX

XxWolfheartxX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
And it seems you're a very mature adult to use a generalisation of calling him a "kid" for making a simple mistake of adding too many values to a money multiplier, in literal terms how would you know he's a kid? And why refer him to one just to equivilate it to as an insult? If anyone here is a kid, it's you.

you shouldn't be talking either screw up xD

Upvote 0
ewrfwafrarfaw

ewrfwafrarfaw

Reaction score
Sin$
don't be mad cuz you're a screw up, it's common sense not to overdue it.

then again I give humanity too much credit.
The issue I had was putting a negative on the multiplier, which caused the issue. I had a small negative value and it boosted me all the way down to 1.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register