• Thread starter rocknrobert07
  • Start date
  • Views 1,715
R

rocknrobert07

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have finally found a great tutorial on how to do iso mods. So I followed the tutorial (step by step. no problem) and burned my disc. Then I hotswap pressing y and ejecting at the same time. Then I put my modded disc in... it still shows niko. And I did mod the iso correctly. Do I have to keep trying?
Also I have a benQ drive.

S

signalduck

Reaction score
Sin$
Being hounest i dont think that works at all i tryed it so many times and differnt discs and then just took my xbox apart and did it the legit way ;p

X

x Enjoi Life x

Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah keep trying. or press B, then hit install to hard drive. let it install and the put the regular game back in. then on the dashboard it Y when it says "play GTA IV" and hit play from hard drve

R

rocknrobert07

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah keep trying. or press B, then hit install to hard drive. let it install and the put the regular game back in. then on the dashboard it Y when it says "play GTA IV" and hit play from hard drve

Iv done it like 20 times now. It still shows niko. Ill still keep trying. Then if it still doesnt work ill hotswap the other way (by taking the xbox apart). Iv got the modded disc (which I thought I would never accomplish), all I got to do is hotswap.

iv done it like 20 times now. it still shows niko. Ill still keep trying. Then if it still doesnt work ill hotswap the other way (by taking the xbox apart). Iv got the modded disc (which I thought I would never accomplish), all I got to do is hotswap.

Did they patch it so you can't do "the Y and eject hotswap" anymore?

R

rocknrobert07

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
iv done it like 20 times now. it still shows niko. Ill still keep trying. Then if it still doesnt work ill hotswap the other way (by taking the xbox apart). Iv got the modded disc (which I thought I would never accomplish), all I got to do is hotswap.

Did they patch it so you can't do "the Y and eject hotswap" anymore?

I think the reason it wont work is because I used "Memorex discs". I watched another tutorial on using image burn, and it said not to use Memorex but use Verbatim instead.
Either that or they really did patch it.

Im getting Verbatum discs later today. we'll see what happens.
The "Y and Eject" didnt work. But I succesfully hotswapped the other way (taking apart the xbox). The Modded disc is installing to my hard drive right now! Im so exited!

R

rocknrobert07

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think the reason it wont work is because I used "Memorex discs". I watched another tutorial on using image burn, and it said not to use Memorex but use Verbatim instead.

The "Y and Eject" didnt work. But I succesfully hotswapped the other way (taking apart the xbox). The Modded disc is installing to my hard drive right now! Im so exited!

It works! The mods are working great. Im so exited. I guess the next thing for me to do is learn how to make my own common file, to make my own mods.

StylohyoiD

StylohyoiD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I Found an eaiser way to make it work everytime.
1.Clear your Cache
2.Start the game
3. Hotswap when it is updateing
4.Dashboard and install and it will work.

R

rocknrobert07

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

It works! The mods are working great. Im so exited. I guess the next thing for me to do is learn how to make my own common file, to make my own mods.

StylohyoiD

StylohyoiD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
^^Umean Dlc, edit the common and youll waste a disc, i found out the hard way

Top Bottom
Login
Register