What's new

Solved Help HDD

D

d k

Reaction score
Sin$
I have a xbox 360s 4gb and wanted a HDD and asked a relative travelling to China got me one; now I have a 750gb (xbox internal). What do I need to do to get it working with my xbox?

Dini

Dini

merged
Retired
Scaling the Mountain CotM Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a xbox 360s 4gb and wanted a HDD and asked a relative travelling to China got me one; now I have a 750gb (xbox internal). What do I need to do to get it working with my xbox?
If it's the old HDD you need a transfer cable. If it's just a normal HDD from another 360S then you just put it in at the bottom of your console.

A 750GB HDD? The limit the 360 can hold is 320GB.
This as well.

Dini

Dini

merged
Retired
Scaling the Mountain CotM Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Sonic

Sonic

You're not even good enough to be my fake.
Premium
Frame In Gold Stickied Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
D

d k

Reaction score
Sin$
I've never seen a HDD go higher than 320GB, the reviews and price look a little fishy to me as well. Just be careful of what you're purchasing.
Not ordering, this is the only valid link I could find for a 750gb; I was only aware of 250 & 320gb.

D

d k

Reaction score
Sin$
Why not just get 320gb or 250gb

As Sonic said it does indeed look fishy.

I asked for a 250/320gb HDD, but the person who is getting it didn't find those capacities and got what was available. As soon as I got to know about the capacity I started checking and most searches turned out stating that JTAG/RGH xbox work with capacities greater than 320gb and I have absolutely no idea about them.
I wanted the HDD so as to transfer/copy the additional game data to it (have a few 2 disc games) as internal 4gb exhausted and if possible copy my game discs to it also (reduce wear and tear on the discs and optical drive)

Top Bottom
Login
Register