• Thread starter BKSxNaTiOnZz
  • Start date
  • Views 308
BKSxNaTiOnZz

BKSxNaTiOnZz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i am currently using scripts with some stealth roleplay mods and i need to get rid of the stupid helicopter speed line anyone got the original speed line and know how to replace the custom speed for the regular one also how would i go around changing some of the stealth speed cars to drift? anyone got a dl for the best drift lines? slow and fast and i could do with one more thing does anyone know how to add the freeze car to a certain vehicle just a car that will never be used and that doesn't drive around so i can spawn it when all them nooby script modders join my game spawning tug boats? thanks alot would be much appreciated! <3

BKSxNaTiOnZz

BKSxNaTiOnZz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
whats the vehicle's speeds like and you got a freeze car i can spawn with my scripts and have you got a xkey i need help with mine. and thanks for the reply.

Upvote 0
BKSxNaTiOnZz

BKSxNaTiOnZz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
gohd's roleplay mods he has a common.rpf with his modified handling.dat inside im happy with the rest of the cars its just some cars i would like to have fast drift and i would like one freezing car that doesn't drive around and that i aint gunna use so i can spawn it when idiot modders join? and just set the helicopters to they're normal handling line because he has speed on them and its crap

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register