What's new

Unsolved Help !!! Gta5 semjases mod menu !!

• Thread starter hybridhybrid
  • Start date
  • Views 9,928
H

hybridhybrid

Reaction score
Im getting message on screen while story loads saying mod menu ok, and how to open it..... but when i use R3 + < keypad..... nothing happens

B

Baxuvis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im getting message on screen while story loads saying mod menu ok, and how to open it..... but when i use R3 + < keypad..... nothing happens

If ferox has cobra mode you need to enable it. It's not that the mesh isn't working. It's that it's not displaying. I had that problem b4. That's why I converted to DEX

H

hybridhybrid

Reaction score
I have Ferrox CFW.... where can i gst cobra ? I think its too difficult to change over to dex, & rebug now.....

CAn i get cobra for ferrox ?

B

Baxuvis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have Ferrox CFW.... where can i gst cobra ? I think its too difficult to change over to dex, & rebug now.....

If you have ferrox cobra it comes with it. Trust me switching to Rebug is easy and the functions are easier to use. Here is a video.

If you decide to switch to Rebug then follow these steps to convert to DEX

If you have ferrox cobra it comes with it. Trust me switching to Rebug is easy and the functions are easier to use. Here is a video.

If you decide to switch to Rebug then follow these steps to convert to DEX
Once you switch to DEX to go online in rebug DEX mode you change your lv2 kernel memory to CEX and then your normal sign in process like boot up game clear syscals psninja and then sign in

H

hybridhybrid

Reaction score
Finally got it to work !!!!! Thanks for all your patience & help. Very genuine person to take your time to help me .

Much appreciation !!

Top Bottom