• Start date
  • Views 5,216
TrinityMods

TrinityMods

You Only Have One Life. Live It How You Want
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
im putting enforcer in plugin 3 and it just freezes the rgh i was wondering why this is and do i need to update gta v to the latest update and download all dlcs for it to work?

Owens87

Owens87

samus
Reaction score
Sin$
you need the proper title update that goes with the menu so download the updates from unit or use aurora to get the title updates but then try it going from 1 to the latest its a pain in the arse but it should work and if not just replace the default.xex only then try it if that dosent work the version of the menu may be bad or crackes so that would be why its not working

Upvote 0
TrinityMods

TrinityMods

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
you need the proper title update that goes with the menu so download the updates from unit or use aurora to get the title updates but then try it going from 1 to the latest its a pain in the arse but it should work and if not just replace the default.xex only then try it if that dosent work the version of the menu may be bad or crackes so that would be why its not working
thankyou mate ill give that a try but my rgh does a continuous boot loop if i have my stealth server in the plugins so im trying to get around that aswell

Upvote 0
Owens87

Owens87

samus
Reaction score
Sin$
thankyou mate ill give that a try but my rgh does a continuous boot loop if i have my stealth server in the plugins so im trying to get around that aswell
as for that im not to sure why its doing that but i will look into it and see if i can find any answers

Upvote 0
TrinityMods

TrinityMods

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
as for that im not to sure why its doing that but i will look into it and see if i can find any answers
i think its the menu plugin as i took all the other plugins out and it still went into bootloop im gunna try another menu tonight

Upvote 0
Owens87

Owens87

samus
Reaction score
Sin$
thankyou mate but ive solved it now
all good have fun and if you need help just give me a message and i can do my best to help you as i have had to do things the hard way so i have a good bit of experience when it comes to uncommon problems

Upvote 0
TrinityMods

TrinityMods

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
First time On this site ? how do I download mod's for GTA IV on my PS4
Don’t think there is any mod menus for PS4 on gta v at the min but I do know you can jailbreak your PS4 but it has to be on a firmware lower then 5.05
Post automatically merged:

all good have fun and if you need help just give me a message and i can do my best to help you as i have had to do things the hard way so i have a good bit of experience when it comes to uncommon problems
I’ll make sure I will mate thanks

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Owens87

Owens87

samus
Reaction score
Sin$
First time On this site ? how do I download mod's for GTA IV on my PS4
1 is youre ps4 modded 2 if so as you should know you cant go online with a modded ps4 cause you will get banned all vidoes u see are fake even live lobbies and 3 check out modded warfare on that he has tones of modding vidoes and if youre modding offline im not sure as i do not have a modded ps4 from my sources i dont believe there are any mod for that gta and most mods you can do for games have to be sent via internet/htp server and most games to mod have to be on disc and you cant update youre games cause most mods require the 1st version of the gamehope this was helpfull also check out https://www.psxhax.com/ for more informarion

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register