• Thread starter SmashOut200HD
  • Start date
  • Views 545
SmashOut200HD

SmashOut200HD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Whats the height limit for gta eflc? I understand that there is no limit on PC but what about on the Xbox version. Anyone know how high in the x, y, z coordinates or anything else height wise?

Digital HD

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
At first I was wondering what you were asking, but now I realize (or think) you are talking about for objects...like in an object spawner.

Upvote 0
SmashOut200HD

SmashOut200HD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
At first I was wondering what you were asking, but now I realize (or think) you are talking about for objects...like in an object spawner.
well yes but in more detail how high can your player and vehicle go before you die? I will have god mode from script mods but it would really suck if my friends died when going up a ramp :frown:

Upvote 0
Digital HD

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
well yes but in more detail how high can your player and vehicle go before you die? I will have god mode from script mods but it would really suck if my friends died when going up a ramp :frown:
Tell you the truth, I've got no idea. I know its very high, but I don't know how high. I've brought my friends on some old map mods that went really high and they died like half way up...but we were very very high in the air. Just test it out and see.

Upvote 0
SmashOut200HD

SmashOut200HD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Tell you the truth, I've got no idea. I know its very high, but I don't know how high. I've brought my friends on some old map mods that went really high and they died like half way up...but we were very very high in the air. Just test it out and see.
Ok i have a friend who can test them when they are done. Do you think 1000 skate halfpipes going up in the air would be ok?

Upvote 0
Digital HD

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok i have a friend who can test them when they are done. Do you think 1000 skate halfpipes going up in the air would be ok?
Possibly, I don't think that will reach the limit...but don't quote me on that because I have never made map mods before.

Upvote 0
eastwood

eastwood

eastwood mods
Modder
Reaction score
Sin$

Look how far highway to heaven goes up. You can go pass the height limit if your driving the car but modders or other players will die if there not driving there own car.

Upvote 0
SmashOut200HD

SmashOut200HD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Look how far highway to heaven goes up. You can go pass the height limit if your driving the car but modders or other players will die if there not driving there own car.
Oh thanks, so i basically my friend will have to stay in the car but seeing as though i will have god mode from scripts i can go out of the car and walk around past the limit :smile:

Upvote 0
eastwood

eastwood

eastwood mods
Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh thanks, so i basically my friend will have to stay in the car but seeing as though i will have god mode from scripts i can go out of the car and walk around past the limit :smile:

actually only people with god mode can go outside the height limit but they still have to drive there own car. So say a modder is riding with you and they have god mode they would die once you go so far up but if they drive there own car they wouldn't die

Upvote 0
Modderz4Life

Modderz4Life

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
LOL !!!!

Upvote 0
SmashOut200HD

SmashOut200HD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
actually only people with god mode can go outside the height limit but they still have to drive there own car. So say a modder is riding with you and they have god mode they would die once you go so far up but if they drive there own car they wouldn't die
Thanks. I'm trying to go for a maximum of 5000 ramps for a road to heaven but i don't think i have the patience to sit in front of my pc all day just spawning **** and moving it

Upvote 0
Rede

Rede

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just a note, in pc, the height limit on PC is doubled from xbox. I belive, from playing pc gta.

Upvote 0
eastwood

eastwood

eastwood mods
Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks. I'm trying to go for a maximum of 5000 ramps for a road to heaven but i don't think i have the patience to sit in front of my pc all day just spawning **** and moving it

Well with something like that it just takes time, for example my airport spawn (queens e) it took me months to make a 500+ car spawn. Just set a goal every day for for say 1hour or a certain number of objects per day. Just dont rush a end up with uneven ramps, quality should be the goal with modding. Good luck and fell free to send me the progress and I can test and give you feed back...:wink:

Upvote 0
SmashOut200HD

SmashOut200HD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well with something like that it just takes time, for example my airport spawn (queens e) it took me months to make a 500+ car spawn. Just set a goal every day for for say 1hour or a certain number of objects per day. Just dont rush a end up with uneven ramps, quality should be the goal with modding. Good luck and fell free to send me the progress and I can test and give you feed back...:wink:
I know, like i did 80 objects in 20 minutes and I'm trying to get 100 objects a day :smile: and yes like you said if you want good mods you shouldn't rush them

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register