• Views 2,959
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sara Jay

Sara Jay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a method to get un-banned, or get around it. I woke up to play Fallout 4 and then i saw my xbox one got banned plus i didnt even get a email.

HexDecimal

HexDecimal

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
so what do i do with it? throw it away lol if so its ps4 time.. cant i make up a sad story to xbox enforcement team

You were banned for a reason. No story will work, they can view all the details of your account/console. Go ahead and buy a PS4.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
so what do i do with it? throw it away lol if so its ps4 time.. cant i make up a sad story to xbox enforcement team
I've heard you can appeal bans but only with accounts. People on the Xbox enforcement team told me that they can't urban consoles (unless this changed recently). Every person I know of that has appealed their account ban was denied. So, yeah, just get a PS4.

HexDecimal

HexDecimal

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
this guy gave me his account for a gameshare and his games sucked so i didnt give him mine so i guess he got mad and probably said he got hacked and to xbox support then boom im banned :/

Was your account banned too?

Sara Jay

Sara Jay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've heard you can appeal bans but only with accounts. People on the Xbox enforcement team told me that they can't urban consoles (unless this changed recently). Every person I know of that has appealed their account ban was denied. So, yeah, just get a PS4.
what can i do with the xbox then, i cant take it to gamestop to sell it or can i ? it cant play xbox live or even watch netflix just offline.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
what can i do with the xbox then, i cant take it to gamestop to sell it or can i ? it cant play xbox live or even watch netflix just offline.
Gamestop would check to make sure it is not banned before they would buy it off of you. You might as well just hang on to it as a console to use offline or sell it to someone who does not want to play online.

Sara Jay

Sara Jay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Gamestop would check to make sure it is not banned before they would buy it off of you. You might as well just hang on to it as a console to use offline or sell it to someone who does not want to play online.
I can break it and try to get money or a replacement trough my 2 year warranty through one of my credit cards ? what do you think lol

ddxcb

ddxcb

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$

My gamestop in my area do not check for the console for live/psn. Too poor to afford internet to check, lol.

I can break it and try to get money or a replacement trough my 2 year warranty through one of my credit cards ? what do you think lol

Even if you broke it and got it replaced, most of the time MS will send it back with the same serial/kv information back, which will end up being banned anyways.

Sara Jay

Sara Jay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My gamestop in my area do not check for the console for live/psn. Too poor to afford internet to check, lol.

Even if you broke it and got it replaced, most of the time MS will send it back with the same serial/kv information back, which will end up being banned anyways.
the warranty isnt through microsoft tho, its through my credit card company, so im guessing they can just give me money for a replacement xbox one

Gargamel198024

Gargamel198024

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
the warranty isnt through microsoft tho, its through my credit card company, so im guessing they can just give me money for a replacement xbox one

HOWEVER, if your Xbox is less than 12 months old, your Credit Card company will tell you to go through the manufacturer for the warranty first since that would still be valid. I dealt with a broken Xbox One and went through American Express and they stated that they cover anything after the manufacturers warranty is expired.

NerdysMods

NerdysMods

LOL THATS NOT MY BIRTHDAY
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I would either sell it or store it in your closet in till an exploit comes out for the Xbox 1

Criminal

Criminal

COD Veteran
Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I know the gamestops where I live have never checked if a console goes online when I bring it in. It is kinda a **** move because someone is going to buy it, I mean gamestop will end up replacing it, but still will be a hassle for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register