Solved HELP! getting online GTA 5

• Thread starter SailorMoon
  • Start date
  • Views 364
SailorMoon

SailorMoon

Reaction score
Sin$
This has been a 3 months process and I'm finally ready to mod online.
I started from scratch and scratched my disc in the process.
I have now a DUPLEX copy of GTA 5 but it's not letting me online or connect to r* servers.
Says, 'CD content only'. wtf ?
CFW 4.80 DEX, multiMAN, TESSERACT MENU.

Modder v7

Modder v7

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I have now a DUPLEX copy of GTA 5 but it's not letting me online or connect to r* servers.

What is a "DUPLEX" copy?

If this is the same disc that is/was scratched, the scratch could be the reason why it's messing up. I'm not sure. It sounds like it is looking for a CD. Have you tried installing it to your HDD? I'm not too hip on PS3 modding so can't help much more, sorry. 

What is a "DUPLEX" copy?

If this is the same disc that is/was scratched, the scratch could be the reason why it's messing up. I'm not sure. It sounds like it is looking for a CD. Have you tried installing it to your HDD? I'm not too hip on PS3 modding so can't help much more, sorry.

Upvote 0
SailorMoon

SailorMoon

Reaction score
Sin$
Pirated copy of gta online from, "DUPLEX".
So yah it's in my hdd0. arrg. after staying up till 6 am this morning wiping my ps3 and installing everything all over again I still can't access online features. no ps store, my ps+ shows up and I'm signed in. but that's as far as that goes. my sen / psn access is enabled and everything is set up pro0erly. what am I doing wrong ?

Upvote 0
amermstwntd2

amermstwntd2

PS3 GTA5 HOSTER
Reaction score
Sin$
Pirated copy of gta online from, "DUPLEX".
So yah it's in my hdd0. arrg. after staying up till 6 am this morning wiping my ps3 and installing everything all over again I still can't access online features. no ps store, my ps+ shows up and I'm signed in. but that's as far as that goes. my sen / psn access is enabled and everything is set up pro0erly. what am I doing wrong ?
I've never had that issue personally. Are you trying to access the ps store for any particular reason? I heard you get CID banned for accessing ps store on a jailbroken ps3. Anyway so you can sign in correct? What exactly is the problem? You can't access gta online?

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register