• Thread starter Runawayy Fiance
  • Start date
  • Views 652
Runawayy Fiance

Runawayy Fiance

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I modded my gamer score a couple of nights ago..Mhh, maybe...2 thousand. It only updated 400 GS on Xbox.com. so, I recovered it from XBL, and went back, and just added a few more. But now, it doesn't sync at all! Days it's been.... I re-put it on my xbox, sit in the dashboard for a bit, then sign into live. it never updates.. .Any suggestions?

The Truth

The Truth

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
When you add games, do you make sure to save them to your profile? Make sure you do that along with resigning and rehashing in modio.

Runawayy Fiance

Runawayy Fiance

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When you add games, do you make sure to save them to your profile? Make sure you do that along with resigning and rehashing in modio.

Should have clarified. I'm not adding games, I'm just editing the ones I already have. I've done this about 7 times before, worked perfectly.. Now, it's stupid. I do the same thing, edit GS, save file, put it on 360, plug it in and just play. Now, it's giving me problems.
Edit: Using Profile Editor 2.5 cracked

Runawayy Fiance

Runawayy Fiance

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
just edit your avatar and that will do it for you. :smile:

Okay, I've tried that. It says there's no storage device? I can't enter Halo Way point or anything. I can't change my name/motto/bio or anything, it goes back to what it was before I tried editing it. I can't even edit my background >.> It's never done this before. And I can't recover my account yet because it hasn't synced!!
Edit: "Can't Save Avatar. Make sure your storage device is plugged in"

S

showudway

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay, I've tried that. It says there's no storage device? I can't enter Halo Way point or anything. I can't change my name/motto/bio or anything, it goes back to what it was before I tried editing it. I can't even edit my background >.> It's never done this before. And I can't recover my account yet because it hasn't synced!!
Edit: "Can't Save Avatar. Make sure your storage device is plugged in"
You have corrupted your account, recover it and Remod it a little at a time and make sure you rehash and resign it.

Runawayy Fiance

Runawayy Fiance

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You have corrupted your account, recover it and Remod it a little at a time and make sure you rehash and resign it.

I've done this so freaking much though. It gets annoying! Like, the sixth time trying in the past 3 days.... Blah. I'll let you know if it does it again, and next time I'll include my step-by-step process and see if I'm accidentally doing something wrong.

EDIT: Okay, did it again. This time, I only added one achievement. lol.... Still no go, it still doesn't let me update avatar or any thing. still says " No storage device"..... Mhh, I did R&R with modio, put it back on the HDD and plugged it in... still doesn't allow me to edit stuff... I don't know if it'll sync though...

S

showudway

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've done this so freaking much though. It gets annoying! Like, the sixth time trying in the past 3 days.... Blah. I'll let you know if it does it again, and next time I'll include my step-by-step process and see if I'm accidentally doing something wrong.

EDIT: Okay, did it again. This time, I only added one achievement. lol.... Still no go, it still doesn't let me update avatar or any thing. still says " No storage device"..... Mhh, I did R&R with modio, put it back on the HDD and plugged it in... still doesn't allow me to edit stuff... I don't know if it'll sync though...

What are you using to edit your achievements with?

Rayven2

Rayven2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You've courpted your profile. Sometimes they dont sync. I normally have to add one achievement or unlock all for it to work. Try work out the kinks, Although i use le fluffie but get the same prob. Make sure you resign/rehash in modio.

Runawayy Fiance

Runawayy Fiance

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You've courpted your profile. Sometimes they dont sync. I normally have to add one achievement or unlock all for it to work. Try work out the kinks, Although i use le fluffie but get the same prob. Make sure you resign/rehash in modio.

I might, try it with a few different games. I will later, in the meanwhile; if anyone else has ideas post and I'll try them later:smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register