• Thread starter VVario x
  • Start date
  • Views 852
VVario x

VVario x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, i've been modding my guns for a while now, and its all been going well. I've been using Willow Tree.. All that has been going fine.. and today i decided to add another gun...

I did that, but before I put it back on my 360 I used Borderlands Save editor to change weapon proficiencies and inventory space. I Rehashed + Resigned after BOTH.. and then put back onto my 360. Now, i think it is caused by the save editor, but now whenever i get onto the game, i press start, select my HDD as storage device, hit Single player, and it just freezes saying "Retrieving available savegames. Please wait."

I was wondering if someone could tell me whether this is based on the save editor, or the new gun, and how to fix it..

I had a backup, which I put all my guns onto (Via .WTL (Willow Tree Locker)) and set my level to 50, (So i could wield them) but then it still happens. I've even tried deleting the gun that I had made, but it didnt work..

So im stuck... Help?? :?:cursing:

EDIT: My Backup with no guns or anything WORKS.

David7992

David7992

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Only thing to do is make another account.

Connect your HDD to your computer and erase all other BL saves, and make a new one, Thats the only solution i have for you.

M

memorex

Reaction score
Sin$
if you copied the gun from here make sure you removed spaces from the code. These forums have a tendency to add spaces in the codes where they aren't supposed to be. Also run a hash calculator on the save and make sure it says true all the way down. If you have a false that could cause the problem I'm guessing. I'm new to this so all of this was just guessing :tongue:

VVario x

VVario x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Dont worry guys, thanks for the help but i used my backup and added all my guns back.

aLegitNiteMare

aLegitNiteMare

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
VVario x said:
Dont worry guys, thanks for the help but i used my backup and added all my guns back.

well dont just say thanks give them thanks lol :thumbup:

Top Bottom
Login
Register