Discussion Help for TBOGT - Brickade

• Thread starter Andrea007
  • Start date
  • Views 1,799
A

Andrea007

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi there, I'm posting here to ask for your help. I really would like to drive the Brickade in TBOGT for a personal video project. I've tried to mod the game but I always fail.
I have 2 Xbox 360s, one modified that has been banned and another not modified and not banned.

I tried to edit the cargrp.dat (extracted from DLC.rpf in DLC2) adding "avan" in a few groups, then mounted and burned the ISO, but the game does not load - the disk is read as a normal DVD and not as a game.

At this point I would like to ask you if anyone can explain to me, step by step - I'm a newbie - the procedure to mod the game, burn it and then have the console play it.
Alternatively it would be ok if someone with the modified game (with the Brickade), could partecipate in a private game so I'll have the opportunity to drive the Brickade and do what I need.

Thank you for everything, waiting for your answers.

iG Jordan

iG Jordan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Andrea007 said:
Hi there, I'm posting here to ask for your help. I really would like to drive the Brickade in TBOGT for a personal video project. I've tried to mod the game but I always fail.
I have 2 Xbox 360s, one modified that has been banned and another not modified and not banned.

I tried to edit the cargrp.dat (extracted from DLC.rpf in DLC2) adding "avan" in a few groups, then mounted and burned the ISO, but the game does not load - the disk is read as a normal DVD and not as a game.

At this point I would like to ask you if anyone can explain to me, step by step - I'm a newbie - the procedure to mod the game, burn it and then have the console play it.
Alternatively it would be ok if someone with the modified game (with the Brickade), could partecipate in a private game so I'll have the opportunity to drive the Brickade and do what I need.

Thank you for everything, waiting for your answers.
Ahh so its called "avan" thankyou, i was making my carg and i didnt know what it was i did put that in anyway but chears :thumbup:

A

Andrea007

Reaction score
Sin$
iG Jordan said:
Ahh so its called "avan" thankyou, i was making my carg and i didnt know what it was i did put that in anyway but chears :thumbup:
Glad that my request help you. Can you do the same for me?

iG Jordan

iG Jordan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Andrea007 said:
Got it, thank you. :wink:
Is that sarcasm lol :huh:
Well if your being serious that you forgot to do that :ohmy:
no problem happy to help :smile:

A

Andrea007

Reaction score
Sin$
iG Jordan said:
Is that sarcasm lol :huh:
Well if your being serious that you forgot to do that :ohmy:
no problem happy to help :smile:
As I said in my first post, I'm a newbie, I never had mod an Xbox game before. Your hint gave me the opportunity to search something about renaming files and I found few posts where here and there people explain what I need to do. Then I tried few times and now I finally got my Brickade.

Top Bottom
Login
Register