Help Flashing My BenQ

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by Konix13, Jan 23, 2009 with 2 replies and 269 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Konix13

Konix13 Newbie

Ratings:
    So basically I'm in the process of trying to flash my BenQ. Here are my chipset specs - [​IMG]

I'm using IPrep v008.8 (latest) with iExtreme 1.5. I'm trying to follow the tutorial on klutsh for BenQ but when I get to the first step of reading the drive with DosFlash, this happens -
    [​IMG]

Seems it isn't picking up my BenQ drive? Can anyone help me with this, I'm a pretty big noob :tongue:. And yes my drive is connected to the comp through a SATA and is also on while I'm trying this.

2. Shadoe

Shadoe Contributor

Ratings:
  3. OP
    Konix13

Konix13 Newbie

Ratings:
    Yes the 360 is on I said that in the last sentence. Also here's some updated info - I changed my SATA ports to non-raid but those ones are 3 and 4. I've heard that port 1 is preferred? So I'm thinking I should change my RAID Sata's 1 and 2 (which house HDD RAID SATA's now) can be switched via my BIOS to 3 and 4 and vice versa for the others. Here is my post from afterdawn:
    Ok so I tried that and I also tried grounding this time (XBOX on top of the PC so their metal is touching, I'm assuming you know :tongue:). I got a little further (once again sorry for mediocre photo my phone does mandatory flash so I gotta cover it lol):
    [​IMG]

It cuts off, but it says there seems to be a BenQ and tries the Magic28 but it seems that fails too :/. Not sure exactly what to do when it asks for an ATAPI drive #.

Should any of this be changed?:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.