What's new

Question Help fixing A Speedo in an RCV slot.

• Thread starter Bobgilbert21
  • Start date
  • Views 239
Bobgilbert21

Bobgilbert21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have an weird situation. My friend managed to get his speedo in his RCV spot by mistake. I don't have any idea on how to fix it for him. I tried making his speedo slot empty and then go creator, that didn't work.
Xbox

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Did he have a Speedo or an RCV to begin with?
How exactly did you/he execute the glitch?
If the RCV and Speedo slots was empty it’s likely there is now a dead spot where the Speedo should be.
It’s unfortunately unlikely that you cannot fix this.
Be aware in the future that receiving Special vehicles of any kind and/or Aircraft into empty spaces will cause dead spots that won’t be able to be moved.

Upvote 0
Bobgilbert21

Bobgilbert21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Did he have a Speedo or an RCV to begin with?
How exactly did you/he execute the glitch?
If the RCV and Speedo slots was empty it’s likely there is now a dead spot where the Speedo should be.
It’s unfortunately unlikely that you cannot fix this.
Be aware in the future that receiving Special vehicles of any kind and/or Aircraft into empty spaces will cause dead spots that won’t be able to be moved.
Nether was empty he was taking the speedo as a donor after he swapped facility set. He was putting bikes in their spots to swap them.

he was doing the no deadspot Gc2f.

Upvote 0
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Nether was empty he was taking the speedo as a donor after he swapped facility set. He was putting bikes in their spots to swap them.

he was doing the no deadspot Gc2f.
I’m not sure how you would reverse this other than receiving an RCV back over the Speedo.
Is there also a Speedo in the nightclub?

Upvote 0
Bobgilbert21

Bobgilbert21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I’m not sure how you would reverse this other than receiving an RCV back over the Speedo.
Is there also a Speedo in the nightclub?
yes speedo is in night club he was receiving a completely different speedo to use for the speedo beff merge. it was the last thing received. something must have went wrong when he was putting a bike in RCV spot. or he called the bike in the RCV spot.

all the matters is getting the speedo out of the RCV spot we know its in there since with wont show numbers in mechanic menu and only shows 10 spots, spot that is missing is RCV. If it was deadspot would say empty .

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register