What's new

Solved Help fatal crash RGH

V

valentin541000

Reaction score
Hi, i use a free server 17511, and when i try to launch COD mw3 or bo2 i have Fatal crash of game just after launch but i can play GTA 5 with no problem. If you can help me thx !

C

Connor

Hi :3
Retired
Reaction score
Hi, i use a free server 17511, and when i try to launch COD mw3 or bo2 i have Fatal crash of game just after launch but i can play GTA 5 with no problem. If you can help me thx !
Do the games launch without the server?

C

Connor

Hi :3
Retired
Reaction score
Hi, thx yes wihtout server the game launch
Then it's the server, it might have a bypass or offhost built in that no longer works correctly.

If you can disable it then you can do that (some servers come with an .INI file that can be edited)

If not, you're going to have to get a new server.

V

valentin541000

Reaction score
Then it's the server, it might have a bypass or offhost built in that no longer works correctly.

If you can disable it then you can do that (some servers come with an .INI file that can be edited)

Thx yes i think i haven't ini

V

valentin541000

Reaction score

Have you a good free stealth for me ?

V

valentin541000

Reaction score
I am not able to supply that for you. I'm sure a quick google search will yield something that you can use.

Good luck!
Ok thx but there is a lot of fake or **** !

Top Bottom