What's new

Solved Help Extract key files from DG-16D5S 1532!!

• Thread starter XCoolerX
  • Start date
  • Views 7,500
X

XCoolerX

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi se7ensins!

i need some help to extracting key files from DG-16D5S FW: 1532 Xbox 360 slim Corona 12v 9.6A on latest dash, and i have Coolrunner both rev C&D, NAND-X, LTU PCB. so can anyone tell me is this all i need? thnx.

Brother Jordan

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Sinner Hardened Veteran MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Coolrunner Rev D doesn't exist. RGH the console, recover the CPU key to decrypt the NAND, flash back to retail and remove coolrunner, flash LTu PCB using the JF tutorial.

X

XCoolerX

Reaction score
Sin$
OMG! i bought one but really Coolrunner Rev D is fake? so it's cheap as i know.

Ok, i am gonna use the genuine Coolrunner Rev C and NAND-X.
As the Glitch chip that i use will work both jasper, trinity, corona or whatever to be?

I'm good in solder but i need some tutorial about how to use NAND-X and Coolrunner.

NAND-X + J-Runner Software will extract the nand files, but as coolrunner use for what in this situation? sorry for newbie questions because i'm a new with RGH the xbox console.

Thanks a lot, and i would be appreciated for any help.

Brother Jordan

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Rev D is entirely fake.

Rev C will require the corona adapter (has a crystal), otherwise it won't work. You can try the rev D (most likely has a crystal) but it may not work. Go on Team-Xecuter.com. They have all their tutorials on there for soldering, wiring, etc.

X

XCoolerX

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi again, Team-Xecuter.com is already down "Sorry, registration is currently down due to server loads. Please try again later."
i have extract the files of my corona using corona nand kit QSB, but i still can't obtain the cpu key and dvd key i think i need to boot into xell. so what the coolrunner exactly working with corona v4?

any suggest plz i don't know what's type of coolrunner or anyother glitch is compatible with corona v4 i'm really confuse with this!

Thank you very much.

Brother Jordan

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi again, Team-Xecuter.com is already down "Sorry, registration is currently down due to server loads. Please try again later."
i have extract the files of my corona using corona nand kit QSB, but i still can't obtain the cpu key and dvd key i think i need to boot into xell. so what the coolrunner exactly working with corona v4?

any suggest plz i don't know what's type of coolrunner or anyother glitch is compatible with corona v4 i'm really confuse with this!

Thank you very much.

CR3 Lite with Postfix adapter. It would have been much cheaper to send to someone. I only charge $30 for a key recovery.

X

XCoolerX

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, but i should do it by myself. i think almost done all installed successfully but i didn't touch anything yet. what i should to do now? plug the power to xbox only and then open j-runner Scan IP Range etc or something like that or plug the power and start xbox?

i have heard there no xell showing in screen on corona v4, this only will showing in J-Runner?
also some people say NAND-X needed to program CR3 Lite?

Once you explain that to me then tell me about CR3 will run through Corona V4 R/W QSB kit "the SD Card" or using NAND-X to display the dvd and cpu key on j-runner?

Brother Jordan

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, but i should do it by myself. i think almost done all installed successfully but i didn't touch anything yet. what i should to do now? plug the power to xbox only and then open j-runner Scan IP Range etc or something like that or plug the power and start xbox?

i have heard there no xell showing in screen on corona v4, this only will showing in J-Runner?
also some people say NAND-X needed to program CR3 Lite?

Once you explain that to me then tell me about CR3 will run through Corona V4 R/W QSB kit "the SD Card" or using NAND-X to display the dvd and cpu key on j-runner?

You have no idea what you're doing.
  1. Get 2 good dumps of your NAND
  2. Flash .ecc for the appropriate dashboard
  3. Program CR3 with appropriate timing files
  4. Enable the crystal and setup dips/jumpers
  5. Boot console
  6. When the CR3 stops flashing green, scan IP and hope your CPU key appears

X

XCoolerX

Reaction score
Sin$
  1. Get 2 good dumps of your NAND..OK! (i take 4 good dumps of my NAND via Xecuter Corona RW kit).
  2. Flash .ecc for the appropriate dashboard..OK! (i Write ECC using J-Runner via Xecuter Corona RW kit).
  3. Program CR3 with appropriate timing files..?? <= How to do this need explain?
  4. Enable the crystal and setup dips/jumpers..?? <= Where i configure this?
  5. Slim (Corona)

LK1 - Open (Enable Crystal)
    LK2 - Short (Disable 10 Ohm on CPU_RST)
    LK3 - Open (C15 Disable)
    LK4 - Short 1-2 (300pF on CPU_RST to GND)
    or
    LK4 - Short 2-3 (100pF on CPU_RST to GND)
    or
    LK4 - All Open
  6. Boot console
  7. When the CR3 stops flashing green, scan IP and hope your CPU key appears

Brother Jordan

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$

JTAG cable from NAND-X to CR3 Lite. Press flash coolrunner. Set any of the corona timing files (I recommend 3-3)

The only one you have to do is short LK2. Then set the dips to 1 and 5 on. That will most likely let it boot one time, but it might be a slow boot. Doesn't matter since you're recovering the key.

X

XCoolerX

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok, the switches are set like this:
1) 123456 = All off (Default).
2) 12345678 = 1 and 5 is ON.

and how to do this with LK's?
LK3 - Open (C15 Disable)
LK4 - All Open

Brother Jordan

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok, the switches are set like this:
1) 123456 = All off (Default).
2) 12345678 = 1 and 5 is ON.

and how to do this with LK's?
LK3 - Open (C15 Disable)
LK4 - All Open

Solder...

X

XCoolerX

Reaction score
Sin$
unfortunately there's no image or tutorial post on internet about this LK's! so where i can solder from LK1 or 2,3,4 wires to target points?

Brother Jordan

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
X

XCoolerX

Reaction score
Sin$
Do you mean it should be like following this image?
ivijbn.jpg

Top Bottom
Login
Register