Hi again, Team-Xecuter.com is already down "Sorry, registration is currently down due to server loads. Please try again later."
i have extract the files of my corona using corona nand kit QSB, but i still can't obtain the cpu key and dvd key i think i need to boot into xell. so what the coolrunner exactly working with corona v4?
any suggest plz i don't know what's type of coolrunner or anyother glitch is compatible with corona v4 i'm really confuse with this!
Thank you very much.
Yeah, but i should do it by myself. i think almost done all installed successfully but i didn't touch anything yet. what i should to do now? plug the power to xbox only and then open j-runner Scan IP Range etc or something like that or plug the power and start xbox?
i have heard there no xell showing in screen on corona v4, this only will showing in J-Runner?
also some people say NAND-X needed to program CR3 Lite?
Once you explain that to me then tell me about CR3 will run through Corona V4 R/W QSB kit "the SD Card" or using NAND-X to display the dvd and cpu key on j-runner?
- Get 2 good dumps of your NAND..OK! (i take 4 good dumps of my NAND via Xecuter Corona RW kit).
- Flash .ecc for the appropriate dashboard..OK! (i Write ECC using J-Runner via Xecuter Corona RW kit).
- Program CR3 with appropriate timing files..?? <= How to do this need explain?
- Enable the crystal and setup dips/jumpers..?? <= Where i configure this?
- Slim (Corona)
LK1 - Open (Enable Crystal)
LK2 - Short (Disable 10 Ohm on CPU_RST)
LK3 - Open (C15 Disable)
LK4 - Short 1-2 (300pF on CPU_RST to GND)
LK4 - Short 2-3 (100pF on CPU_RST to GND)
LK4 - All Open
- Boot console
- When the CR3 stops flashing green, scan IP and hope your CPU key appears
unfortunately there's no image or tutorial post on internet about this LK's! so where i can solder from LK1 or 2,3,4 wires to target points?