What's new

Solved Help Downloading and hopswapping TBOGT....

• Thread starter TacoBellSpartan
  • Start date
  • Views 786
TacoBellSpartan

TacoBellSpartan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok i follow TuTs exactly on youtube, i dont understand what im doing wrong...

I hotswap right but when i instal it it wont install all the way it says the disk is scratched.

I download it right and run it in ABGX and burn it and all that stuff and it wont work right for me.

So can anyone help explain why this happens?

Kosty

Kosty

We Trippy Mane
Experienced Veteran Platinum Record Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
If you push down on the disc to hard you could have scratched it. That is a possibility.

If you push down on the disc to hard you could have scratched it. That is a possibility.

S

Sullly3

Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a TuT for opening an xbox 360 250gb? i have searched but everytime i search it comes up with some error :/

And my mate has hotswapped his without opening but i dont know if it worked on the new xbox.

xXShAdOvVXx

xXShAdOvVXx

<(^_^)>
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a TuT for opening an xbox 360 250gb? i have searched but everytime i search it comes up with some error :/

And my mate has hotswapped his without opening but i dont know if it worked on the new xbox.
Look around on google if you can hotswap with the new Xbox slim.

F

F UCK N1GGERS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
people please do research before you ask dumb questions. obviously you have to open ur xbox to hotswap! and the new slim is 100% un-moddable

F

F UCK N1GGERS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok. try to hotswap that b1tch and see what happens. betcha the laser stops reading after 1 second. and if you 'try' to flash it, you will be banned in Nov. so whats the point?

S

Sullly3

Reaction score
Sin$
Well ive hotswapped my Slim :smile: plus you say do some reasrch its not called a slim... its a Xbox 360 250GB thats it no slim or E3 crap.

Plus to Hotswap it without the laser stoping you have to do it diffrently.

to find out how check my TuT

Click Me!

Top Bottom
Login
Register