What's new

Solved help confused about the [TRAINER] CoD Ghosts ALL DLC + EXTINCTION MODS + KICK MENU (TU#16)

• Thread starter Learn Lobbies
  • Start date
  • Views 7,856
L

Learn Lobbies

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i need help with the camo thing i set the camo and i cant set the camo what do i do im confused

E

Excaliburrr OG

Super Uber Leet Haxr
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Well here are my troubleshooting tips:
Q: Why is it not showing anything?
A: Delete all the downloaded files you just put into your RGH/JTAG/RJTAG, then make sure you have the ORIGINAL files. Then revisit the instructions, then do what the instruction tell you to
Q: I've done everything correctly, but nothing shows up?
A: Make sure you're on the right TU and are on the right console! Make sure to load the xex that it tells you to load! (Usually called "Launcher.xex")
Q: I have a text message looking screen, what do I do?
A: Well you have then installed the trainer correctly, know it should show you a legend. Enter the corresponding letter(s)/number(s) to the mod you want. Then press enter.
Q: What happens if there is a mod that I want, but it doesn't show.
A: Make sure you look at the list of mods/items and see if the mod you want is in there. If it's not, it's not.

Upvote 0
L

Learn Lobbies

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well here are my troubleshooting tips:
Q: Why is it not showing anything?
A: Delete all the downloaded files you just put into your RGH/JTAG/RJTAG, then make sure you have the ORIGINAL files. Then revisit the instructions, then do what the instruction tell you to
Q: I've done everything correctly, but nothing shows up?
A: Make sure you're on the right TU and are on the right console! Make sure to load the xex that it tells you to load! (Usually called "Launcher.xex")
Q: I have a text message looking screen, what do I do?
A: Well you have then installed the trainer correctly, know it should show you a legend. Enter the corresponding letter(s)/number(s) to the mod you want. Then press enter.
Q: What happens if there is a mod that I want, but it doesn't show.
A: Make sure you look at the list of mods/items and see if the mod you want is in there. If it's not, it's not.

ok no i ment i enter the code for a camo in then it shows up with the notification then i look for the camo and nothing like after i enter everything what do i do?

Upvote 0
E

Excaliburrr OG

Super Uber Leet Haxr
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
ok no i ment i enter the code for a camo in then it shows up with the notification then i look for the camo and nothing like after i enter everything what do i do?
Ask the creator, make sure your own the right Title Update. Also I have not tested out the trainer.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register