What's new

Solved HELP cars are selling for too little

• Thread starter Andre144
  • Start date
  • Views 713
A

Andre144

Reaction score
Some time ago I used a method to “clean” dirty dupes on some of my cars, not because they were dupes (they were actually bought) , but because I wanted to get rid of my stupid personal license plate. I don’t remember exactly how was this method, but I know it involved the nightclub garage and buying an elegy RH8 over your car.

Back to the present, I tried selling one of these cars, but to my surprise, the sell value is very low (it seems to me that it’s selling for just 50% of the price of the LSC mods). I checked the others cars that underwent the “cleaning” process and they were all in the same situation. They don’t seem to be detected as dupes though, considering I can apply my personal license plate.

All my others cars are selling for the regular 60% of the car price + 50% of the mods.

I’m thinking that, because of the “cleaning” process, the game now thinks that my car is an Elegy RH8, whose sell value is $ 0.00, and therefore, it only sells for 50% of the LSC mods.

And if that’s the case, is there any way to return the car to it’s original sell value?

N

Navy Davey

☠️Super Moderator☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
  • Any given dupe only sells for about 40% of the cost of the mods.
  • This is why we dupe either the Elegy Retro Custom or the Arena War Issi.
  • Both cars are expensive to upgrade and are essentially all “parts”.
  • If you sold a car and got more than 40% of the cost of the mods it was an original not a dupe.
  • There is no way to make a dupe worth as much as the original.

Top Bottom