• Thread starter DRO N1nja
  • Start date
  • Views 1,163
D

DRO N1nja

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey today i got back from school as usual and I cant seem to connect to xbox live when i sign in to my profile so i tried to sign in and it brings up a list of all other gamertags on my xbox so i tried recovering my gamertag again and it bring up an error message saying: "Can't save profile to this hard drive because there's not enough memory or your hard drive is not plugged in right..." so I unplugged my hard drive and put it back in and still the same thing. I think this might have been caused by something going wrong while i was trying to mod my gamer score last night, i used this video(but instead of using Hash block calculator i used CONcept and rehashed and resigned it with that)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APhbm8pE_BE&feature=related
PLZZZZZZ!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!

The Steve

The Steve

Not a Pirate
Retired
Hardened Veteran Legendary Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
Exact same thing happend to me just go to your hardrive (on the xbox menu) and then select your profile it should still be on the HDD then delete it but select delete profile only so you still have your game saves then recover it worked for me and if you dont trust me go ahead and make a backup!

D

DRO N1nja

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Exact same thing happend to me just go to your hardrive (on the xbox menu) and then select your profile it should still be on the HDD then delete it but select delete profile only so you still have your game saves then recover it worked for me and if you dont trust me go ahead and make a backup!
One problem i went ahead and tried to fix it myself and now its not on my HDD at all and i still cant recover it

O

OZ0NE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
One problem i went ahead and tried to fix it myself and now its not on my HDD at all and i still cant recover it

Well keep trying. What exactly did you do? Try deleting all the saves, because I recall when I tried to recover mine, I couldn't with saves as well.

The Steve

The Steve

Not a Pirate
Retired
Hardened Veteran Legendary Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
well if its not on your hdd and its completely gone and you still cannot recover there is only 1 option left
Format Your HDD
go to xbox settings then memory then highlight the harddrive and press Y then select format hardrive then recover and thats the only option sadly.

T

themanpwnzyou

Reaction score
Sin$
It means your profile has been corrupt, go to system settings>Memory>HDD>Gamerprofiles your profile should be there but it will say corrupted profile, delete that profile, recover your account.

D

DRO N1nja

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It means your profile has been corrupt, go to system settings>Memory>HDD>Gamerprofiles your profile should be there but it will say corrupted profile, delete that profile, recover your account.
it doesnt say corrupted, so i guess the only option is to format it unfortunately

D

DRO N1nja

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
sorry to bump this topic, but i found out what i did and i want to tell people that might have the same problem in the future. Somehow my profile saved in the Cache folder on my hardrive so even though it wasnt showing up on my harddrive ,it was still technically there. so if u have this problem just delete the profile from your cache. it worked for me.

Top Bottom
Login
Register