Discussion Help; can't play multiplayer

• Thread starter Selena Gomez9099
  • Start date
  • Views 417
S

Selena Gomez9099

Reaction score
Sin$
Alright so I was wondering if someone could provide insight in to my problem.

So here's the story, me and my brother both play on the same xbox live account, we recently got to first prestige and I went out to the store with my mom. I come back and my brother says multiplayer won't work, so I go to look and all it does is load the map, treyarch logo comes back up in the corner, loads for a second or two, then goes back to loading the map with the background of the map, rinse and repeat.

Now the kicker, my brother said his friends said he could get to level 52 by joining this theater thing, so he went to theater and joined some video or game type I guess his friends showed him, so we are level 52, but can't play multiplayer, it'll eventually load but if we leave the game then we have to wait another hour or however long.

Also last nightish, I prestiged to second prestige hoping it would fix the problem, alas I get on today, same multiplayer problem and I'm back to 1st prestige level 52. Can anyone help or tell me what happened?

EDIT: Don't mind the name, I used to be obsessed with Selena Gomez when I made this account however long ago. o_O

Hershey bar

Hershey bar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
im Not Sure what Caused this Maybe your Friends Of your Bro got your Account Bugged? My Best Solution is to Report it to treyarch BO2 Forums and See if they can help :l

Top Bottom
Login
Register