What's new

Solved Help burning an ISO

• Thread starter The ISO modder
  • Start date
  • Views 160
T

The ISO modder

Reaction score
Hey guys I know this is very silly but I have been unable to burn an ISO for my Xbox. All I want is to burn a ISO for gta 5 I have a file downloaded from ISOSICKLE dark team V12.1 I think I understand abgx360. However my problem is that when they go to select a file for abgx they always have a DVD file and a ISO file in the YouTube video and mine never looks the same it says r&r or something. I am really wanting to learn how to burn a disc myself I am tired of buying them from websites. Thanks for your help guys!

Last edited:
N

Newsk

Contributor
Reaction score
thats because those files are archived using winrar you need to install winrar and extract the file.

T

The ISO modder

Reaction score
thats because those files are archived using winrar you need to install winrar and extract the file.
Thank you very much I am on a Mac so I will most likely have to look into a Windows computer

N

Newsk

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah there may be a way to extract using a mac but I wouldnt have clue how . Maybe do some research on Google and see. If u can get your hands on a Windows machine that's the route I would take to avoid all the hassles

T

The ISO modder

Reaction score
OK thank you now if you don't mind me asking one last thing because many new windows computers do not have disk drives could I make the ISO file on a windows computer and move it over to my mac with a USB and burn it?

N

Newsk

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not sure if image burn works on macs tbh. Also remeber to burn a game to play on a flashed xbox u have to have a drive that's compatible with the payload tool or have an old ihas b drive with burnermax firmware flashed to (what I used). I think there's a new Sony optiarc drive that is capable of overburning the extra data 360 games contain but don't have any experience myself with it. U can't just put the file in a mac and hit write unfortunately.

T

The ISO modder

Reaction score
I'm not sure if image burn works on macs tbh. Also remeber to burn a game to play on a flashed xbox u have to have a drive that's compatible with the payload tool or have an old ihas b drive with burnermax firmware flashed to (what I used). I think there's a new Sony optiarc drive that is capable of overburning the extra data 360 games contain but don't have any experience myself with it. U can't just put the file in a mac and hit write unfortunately.
Yeah I actually purchased a flashed Xbox on eBay it is LT 3.0

Top Bottom