Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest,

If you are in need or looking for a modded lobby please check in the CoD: World at War Modded Lobbies section. Any posts asking for lobbies will be deleted as it is considered spam.

Thank you.

Help Bridging Host

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: World at War' started by preetkk, Jan 27, 2009 with 4 replies and 1,073 views.

1. preetkk

preetkk Enthusiast

Ratings:
  2. Aaron1006

Aaron1006 Newbie

Ratings:
    I'm having this problem as well. Anyone know how to fix it?

3. olaHalo

olaHalo Newbie

Ratings:
    try doing it with a partner
    once it puts you in your own match, then lower the firewall setting to medium
    if it still doesnt work, then you can lower it to medium and then high off and on to see if itll put you in your own lobby
    its usually pretty quick for me. biggest problem is large parties joining in, and then the game have trouble balancing the teams

4. MaCCzFinEst

MaCCzFinEst Enthusiast

Ratings:
    This is because ur host banned.

5. OP
    preetkk

preetkk Enthusiast

Ratings:
    That's the only expiation for it that I could be banned from being host, but I don't remember being host ever since i've had Call of Duty 5 and also if I have been host and my connection dropped don't bans only last a certian period of time (which is very unlikely as i have 16mb down and 1.3mb up).

I used to play Call of Duty 4 and the game would make me host 70% of the time I used to play and the same when I play Saints Row.