• Thread starter kajjin
  • Start date
  • Views 1,801
kajjin

kajjin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I were playing the digital version of Borderlands the handsome collection. Now I bought the physical disc but I haven't my save games in the physical version, I only have the save game in the digital version and I'm not able to transfer them...

I'm piss off I have to start again from the beginning?

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you using a different PSN account or Profile?

kajjin

kajjin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Same one, but the digital copy was a game with the primary account (which today appear with the pad lock... That's why i bought a physical copy)

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Same one, but the digital copy was a game with the primary account (which today appear with the pad lock... That's why i bought a physical copy)
So you were on a different profile before?

kajjin

kajjin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No, i was playing in the same profile... Even i added yesterday 2 shift codes (30 keys) an it appear in the physical game reedemed but i havent the keys and not able to put again the codes :S

kajjin

kajjin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have the two different games with the two different savegames ... :S

Persistence

Persistence

Verified Seller
Verified
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Why not use the downloaded version then and return the other one and get some other game like bloodborn or something don't see why you would need to copies anyway.

kajjin

kajjin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Because I bought the disc version, opened then played and discover it... I can't return it and I don't gonna buy two times the game

I had the locked problem with the game due I bought it from eBay with a primary account and with the 2.50 ps4 firmware there are plenty of people with problems...

But I take my money back since i bought it with paypal, and play hard to the borderlands disc version... At the moment I'm close to beat the platinum trophy and I'm far more advanced that I were on the digital version

Don't give a **** anymore

P.S. I contacted Sony and They told me It was a developer issue, I contacted 2kGames and they didn't give a ****. But Don't care anymore :smile:

Persistence

Persistence

Verified Seller
Verified
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Because I bought the disc version, opened then played and discover it... I can't return it and I don't gonna buy two times the game

I had the locked problem with the game due I bought it from eBay with a primary account and with the 2.50 ps4 firmware there are plenty of people with problems...

But I take my money back since i bought it with paypal, and play hard to the borderlands disc version... At the moment I'm close to beat the platinum trophy and I'm far more advanced that I were on the digital version

Don't give a **** anymore

P.S. I contacted Sony and They told me It was a developer issue, I contacted 2kGames and they didn't give a ****. But Don't care anymore :smile:
At least you get to fully experience the game again always look for the bright side of things :smile:.

Top Bottom
Login
Register