What's new

Question Help! BO2 Error when playing zombies on RGH!

• Thread starter avatar133
  • Start date
  • Views 613

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Every time I play Origins on my RGH it says exe_clientfieldmismatch
I have RM|T mod menu. I'm using TeaPot Stealth and I'm using an unbanned KV

Also when I play mob of the dead when I join everyone leaves the game

steele1323

steele1323

Reaction score
Sin$
Every time I play Origins on my RGH it says exe_clientfieldmismatch
I have RM|T mod menu. I'm using TeaPot Stealth and I'm using an unbanned KV

Also when I play mob of the dead when I join everyone leaves the game
You on ? First of all mob of the dead is very buggy with tesseract and is a pain so I just wouldn't play it so second of all you need to delete all of the multiplayer files in your mp folder and then have only the zombies files otherwise it tries to boot your multiplayer menu in zombies. Still having problems just reply to this post and i'll do what I can.

Upvote 0

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You on ? First of all mob of the dead is very buggy with tesseract and is a pain so I just wouldn't play it so second of all you need to delete all of the multiplayer files in your mp folder and then have only the zombies files otherwise it tries to boot your multiplayer menu in zombies. Still having problems just reply to this post and i'll do what I can.
I'll try that when I get home. Thanks! 
And to make sure, I have to delete the mp mod menus in order to use the zombies mod menus?

Upvote 0
ImOx

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Programmer MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
What does the error message look like exactly?
Doesn't seem like a problem that's caused by your GSC stuff.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register