What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Solved (HELP)Bad kv

• Thread starter PM JTAG
  • Start date
  • Views 360
P

PM JTAG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i got the controller sync problems from a bad kv i have followed every tut and they are all the same i put a good updflash on a usb and boot into xell and it says file transfer error 4. i have a grey screen in xell idk if that matters.

Dwack

Dwack

Now employed at Dominoes!
Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Turn off the console and unplug the power cord. [making sure the USB drive is NOT in]
Plug in the USB drive and then plug the power back in.
Boot into Xell
Should find and update automatically

S

sNarfysLobbys

Reaction score
Sin$
The best thing we can do to help you is to tell you to follow tuts made or explain the tuts in our own words. Follow the tuts to the word, and if you still can't do it correctly after switching out usbs or other things then most likely you need to be able to get your original nand back onto your jtag which would require re-soldering. :/

Top Bottom
Login
Register