What's new

Solved Help alot of my stuff was reset and i cant use custom plates

• Thread starter GH05TXZ
  • Start date
  • Views 1,255
G

GH05TXZ

Reaction score
hey all so i been using many different glitches since the game first came out with the first car dupe glitch and today i used the outfit transfer glitch since then my arcade was reset like all progress undone and custom plates are no longer a option but there's no way i went over the daily sell limit without selling cars
Post automatically merged:

i also realise my arcade is completely useless i cant do anything in it

C

Classique

Getting There
Reaction score
Both these scenarios doesn't quite match up right.
Is it possible that you can explain in more detail as to what you did before you got your Arcade reset? Sold a dupe-detected car?

G

GH05TXZ

Reaction score
used the outfit transfer glitch where you make outfits on the second character and use the creator glitch and play the crooked cop mission to save modded outfits like fully invisible or full checker i bought a yacht and now my arcade looks like its not been set-up but all my arcade machines i bought are there still and it says i cant do any heists

last dupe i sold was a clean dupe 21 hours and 30 minutes ago

N

Navy Davey

☠️Super Moderator☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
As far as your Arcade being glitched goes...
You probably need to clear your cache.
The simplest method to delete cache is to delete the profile, and save from xb1 console.
  1. Delete the required save file
  2. Cancel at 1%~25% ideally
  3. Wait for prologue to load
  4. Close gta
  5. Reopen gta
  6. Sync from console... not cloud
  7. Reload gtav into sp
  1. Start GTA V.
  2. As soon as you hear the breaking glass start spamming L1/R1.
  3. When the game starts you will be given the brightness adjustment screen.
  4. Accept the settings and your cache is cleared.

L

Lil7337

Reaction score
Both these scenarios doesn't quite match up right.
Is it possible that you can explain in more detail as to what you did before you got your Arcade reset? Sold a dupe-detected car?
hey all so i been using many different glitches since the game first came out with the first car dupe glitch and today i used the outfit transfer glitch since then my arcade was reset like all progress undone and custom plates are no longer a option but there's no way i went over the daily sell limit without selling cars

i also realise my arcade is completely useless i cant do anything in it
It was the tranfer glitch that did it mine did the same thing do the scoping out mission again and it will come back

G

GH05TXZ

Reaction score
thank you it worked apart from i think the plates is im dupe detected even though i have no dirty dupes

Top Bottom