What's new

Solved Help/Advise on GTA5 millions

X

xXxEmpirExXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can anyone help me make millions on GTA5 PS4 without spending $100 on meglodon shark cards?

A

amermstwntd2

PS3 GTA5 HOSTER
Reaction score
Can anyone help me make millions on GTA5 PS4 without spending $100 on meglodon shark cards?
check out the glitches section for GTA 5 there's almost always some kind of money glitches working.

E

EyeDuDab

Banned
Reaction score
unfortunately it takes money to make money. read the requirements for the glitches prior to saving up for the necessities.

depending on which glitch, you can be using any one of the following if not collectively....

• moc
  • bunker
  • facility
  • avenger
  • 10 car garage (or any full garage)
  • (frozen money) enough money to purchase for free
  • custom plates made in ifruit
  • elegy retro custom fully upgraded
  • (apartment trades) 3 most expensive apartments if not all slots filled with most expensive

E

EyeDuDab

Banned
Reaction score
another tip if u dont have money yet...
Find a friend that is hosting the Bogden problem Heist Act 2 repeats :wink: (me) . Easiest highest and you will make $1000000 every time you complete it if the host gives you 85% (roughly 20-30mins between payouts)

I would recommend Pacific Standard, but lately it's become a pain in the butt and a lot harder than it really should be. Act II seems to be the easiest for newcomers

X

xXxEmpirExXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
another tip if u dont have money yet...
Find a friend that is hosting the Bogden problem Heist Act 2 repeats :wink: (me) . Easiest highest and you will make $1000000 every time you complete it if the host gives you 85% (roughly 20-30mins between payouts)

I would recommend Pacific Standard, but lately it's become a pain in the butt and a lot harder than it really should be. Act II seems to be the easiest for newcomers

Can we link up & make some money. I want to partner up with someone to learn the tricks/glitches that are going to make money. I’m newer to the online portion of the game, like level 20.

D

Dead Inside

Getting There
Reaction score
Making money in this game is a pain in the ***, I will tell you.

The fastest way to make money is to either do heists or do money making glitches. However, some of these glitches may put you at risk of getting banned.

Good luck on your money making adventures!

Top Bottom