Help a noob out ?

• Thread starter Uzios
  • Start date
  • Views 1,101
U

Uzios

Reaction score
Hi all,

Ive been playing GTA for a long time but I have the feeling I'm getting nowhere in the game. I'm trying to hustle to get money to buy stuff but it takes so much of my free time just to get e.g. 1 car.. Is there anyone who want to help me boost my account or learn me certain things e.g. Glitching? I really appreciate it guys! Have a nice day ?

Dustydust1

Dustydust1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I recommend using things like you tube to help yourself get familiar with things like Gc2f , a quick type in the search bar gc2f gta 5 will pull up many videos showing you the basics of it and once you learn it you can do a lot . You’ll need a friend or 2 consoles for that which is required to receive cars from anyone .

jw460

jw460

⚠️WARNING⚠️ ‼️This Member Is Very High‼️
Premium
Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Hi all,

Ive been playing GTA for a long time but I have the feeling I'm getting nowhere in the game. I'm trying to hustle to get money to buy stuff but it takes so much of my free time just to get e.g. 1 car.. Is there anyone who want to help me boost my account or learn me certain things e.g. Glitching? I really appreciate it guys! Have a nice day ?
Run afks for RP takes 2 players but it’s well worth it there’s nothing faster
You can find more info on this site about afks
Run heist replay glitches like pac standard or Act 2 for quick money takes 4 people for pac standard and think act 2 needs at least 2 but once again worth it
You can find tutorials on this site for heist glitches as well
Use clean dupes from cars you bought with the quick money for long term money or make sure you have plates ready for dirty dupes
And storing dupes in any available spot on both characters making sure to follow the sells rules and limits listed on this site
That’s over simplified but the basic idea to building a account fast

I

ibn_off

Reaction score
for me the best method is the freezemoney, but it is rare to have it and it is patched quickly. if you have the savewizard software you could still do it at the current time. the freezemoney consists in blocking the character from the story mode and transferring it to the online, and once in the online you would have your money freeze, you just have to make mass purchases such as deluxos and resell them respecting the sales limit ...

H

Haiko_

Reaction score
Hi all,

Hey add my psn if you wanna play together Im sure we can both help eachother out my psn is tapor123

U

Uzios

Reaction score
Hey add my psn if you wanna play together Im sure we can both help eachother out my psn is tapor123
Hey man thanks! Sorry that i reply now. I have added you on ps4 :smile:

G

genocidalsavage

Reaction score
Add me on psn :

G3N0C1D4L_S4V4G3

If you have bogdan problem we can do bogdan b2b, or i can help you get setup to do it b2b, probably one of the fastest ways of getting money if your not into all the complicated glitches n car dupes and whatnot

Top Bottom