What's new

Solved Help a noob out

SigningOff

SigningOff

Reaction score
Sin$
I bought an RGH about a month or two ago mainly for Cod and GTA modding, There are no errors with modding on COD. But on GTA V I cannot go online, I have xhttp disabled, Gold on the account(I've tried making a fresh account and adding gold to it, the same problem) I have all DLC on my HDD, I've tried reinstalling, same error, I have all the files from Content in the content folder on my HDD. Every solution I could find hasn't worked. If someone could help id appreciate it. (Like I said, I'm new to the whole RGH scene, so a semi-detailed explanation would be best) Oh, and ive tried playing with a bypass, no bypass, a menu, no menu, same results. [EDIT] The error i get is Cannot connect to services, and when its not that error, i get Rockstar cannot sync files required to play Online. Also, GTA V online works fine on my Xbox One, and No errors on GTA IV.

Last edited:
Turtle wave

Turtle wave

Truth ent. Rgh support
Reaction score
Sin$
Where did you get your update files for game from and you have probably tried but you don't have love strong and love block enabled in network settings via dashlaunch do you

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register