What's new

Solved Help a first timer

A

Ambi

Reaction score
So I'm just trying to boost my character on my gta v account, get around faster and I'm not into trolling with this. I try to keep things low key but I'm coming from PC to play with some people whom been playing for ages. Not sure if this is the right site to ask on so no harassment please but just looking for something like a "Lambda menu" type hack. If anyone could point me in the right direction I'll be on my way please and thank you.

Playing on xbox one

L

LengMan

Man Like
Reaction score
You want a mod menu for Xbox one?

G

gl1tangerine

Trevors left nipple
Reaction score
As stated above there are no mod menus for next gen consoles sadly. Your only option would be to purchase a pre-modded account and they aren't cheap.

A

Ambi

Reaction score
As stated above there are no mod menus for next gen consoles sadly. Your only option would be to purchase a pre-modded account and they aren't cheap.
What does a pre-modded account come with? Do you know much about these accounts, do they come with mod menu's or are they just edited?

G

gl1tangerine

Trevors left nipple
Reaction score
What does a pre-modded account come with? Do you know much about these accounts, do they come with mod menu's or are they just edited?
There are NO mod menus available on next gen full stop so no it does not come with one. Modded accounts were created on PS3 & Xbox360 and transferred to next gen before Rockstar stopped the transfer service. Typically they come with all or most items unlocked and a large amount of money and/or modded rank. Generally the more money the account has then the more expensive to purchase. Be very careful if you choose to buy a modded account and only choose reputable sellers with good customer feedback. I believe there is one advertised somewhere on here, I will have a look and edit this post when/if I find it.

Link

https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...ps4★cash✅rank✅-trusted✅fast-service✅.1399805/

A

Ambi

Reaction score
Thanks but I was more interested in the method that was used.

Top Bottom