Hello, I'm looking for a seriously account.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by Patbini, Jan 10, 2009 with 8 replies and 515 views.

1. Patbini

Patbini Newbie

Ratings:
    I noticed there were problems with this glitch because of the NXE. I did a few "practice runs" of trying to see if its possible to sign in. Eventually I am able to do it, from either my internet just slowing down at the right second, or because I was fast enough. I am looking for a nice person to let me borrow their account with the Seriously achievement. If I get one, I will set up a digital camera and try to record it. Thanks!!

Also, my gamertag is Patbini.

2. PURPL3 H4ZE

PURPL3 H4ZE Getting There

Ratings:
    make a new account with nothing on it then spg gow1 cheevo's over to it that you already have!
    oh and dont forget to post video proof of it with you digital camera an dont for get to pop some thing in there with site name on then i or some one else might lend you one with the full 1250 on it.
    as you said you got it to work sooooooooooooo post the proof ive just explained what you need to do as you have all the tools to make it,hope to hear or see it soon lol.
    good luck

3. OP
    Patbini

Patbini Newbie

Ratings:
    I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you want me to do. :frown:

4. PeeMuff

PeeMuff Enthusiast

Ratings:
    he dosn't have a dummy account he has only tried the sign in time to see if he can do it but i have been told that its patched even if you do it on time on NXE

5. PURPL3 H4ZE

Ratings:
    :thumbup::wink:

6. OP
    Patbini

Patbini Newbie

Ratings:
    Awww alright. Is there any other way to get it besides getting all those kills?

7. PURPL3 H4ZE

Ratings:
    the only way would be if some body would game save resign it,and that might not unlock any thing.
    or if some body had asystem with the old dash on it theres a member around the forums that has all the cheevo's (an me 1250) send him a pm he might help.
    joespec

8. OP
    Patbini

Patbini Newbie

Ratings:
    Since there is now proof that this still works, could I borrow someone's account with all the online cheevos?

9. PURPL3 H4ZE

Ratings:
    il test mine out tomorrow its 23:12 here :frown: and see if it unlocks the full 1250 think the cheevo's worked similar to gow2 you just need to activate them

First do the glitch to unlock the following achievement in this way.

The normal original online achievements unlock all at afther you have played one random online ranked match.

For the DLC online Achievements do this:

How to unlock-All That Juice: play one ranked match on the Process multiplayer map at the end of the match it will unlock win or lose.

How to unlock-Purdy Mouth: play one ranked match on the Bullet Marsh multiplayer map at the end of the match it will unlock win or lose.

How to unlock-Mind the Gap: play one ranked match on Subway multiplayer map at the end of the match it will unlock win or lose.

How to unlock-Green Thumb: play one ranked match on the Garden multiplayer map at the end of the match it will unlock win or lose.

How to unlock-THIS! IS! ANNEX!: Play one online Annex ranked match at the end of the match it will unlock win or lose.

How to unlock-Nub Pwn3r: play one online Anexx ranked match at the end of the match it will unlock win or lose.

How to unlock-Inconceivable!: play one online annex ranked match at the end of the match it will unlock win or lose.

How to unlock-You Down With E.P.I.C?: play a annex ranked match on all the maps at the end of the match of the last map it will unlock win or lose.