What's new

Solved Hello.. First post and I need some help..

Y

yakbrew

Reaction score
Sin$
Yakbrew here,

I'm a PC gamer, still fairly new to it. I have been playing Borderlands for about 3 years now.. I hae learned alot and completed all versions with all DLC several times and have had a great deal of sucess. I have many many OP8 weapons and would be more than happy to share my loot . My Steam account is Yakbrew I also have alot of loot for TPS if your interested, however I can't say I am a big fan of TPS but I'm still hopeful. So feel free to send me a message if you want to play or would like some weaponry. Please mesage me on Steam though.

Now for my question, I have read way more than I thought I would have to and put a ton of effort in trying to get Gibbed to work for me.. I understand the basics of what I need to do as far as the modding goes, however I am unable to access my saves when I load my game. the save is showing up in the file on my PC but not as a playable character. All I really want to do is fill the skilltree on one of my gunzerkers.

Cheers

Invisible Man

Invisible Man

Le Penseur
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Journalist AzzidReign Jr
Reaction score
Sin$
however I am unable to access my saves when I load my game. the save is showing up in the file on my PC but not as a playable character

Are you modding the save from the folder that it belongs in?... Or, are you modding the save from the desktop?

Upvote 0
Sparfire

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
It should be as simple as saving your edited file over a current one in SaveData.

Upvote 0
Y

yakbrew

Reaction score
Sin$
Im saving from the original file on my pc.. I've also tried creating a new character from gibbed, I'm in the correct platform and I sincerely have read and tried like everything I can see to do. It seems like it should be simple. I can see the files in the same save folder but they don't show up when I launch the game..

Upvote 0
Invisible Man

Invisible Man

Le Penseur
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Journalist AzzidReign Jr
Reaction score
Sin$
Im saving from the original file on my pc.. I've also tried creating a new character from gibbed, I'm in the correct platform and I sincerely have read and tried like everything I can see to do. It seems like it should be simple. I can see the files in the same save folder but they don't show up when I launch the game..
1) Go to where your save is located
2) Copy your save
rKkWaWH.png

3) Paste the save to your desktop
To2jOmT.png

4) Open your save in Gibbed
tA1dmAS.png

5) Mod your save
6) Save your freshly modded save
SDwflns.png

7) Now right click and copy the save on your desktop
8) Go back to the original save and replace it with the modded save
SsI4960.png

9) Delete save from desktop
10) Start game

Upvote 0
Y

yakbrew

Reaction score
Sin$
What is the file "Video_TS-Shortcut" where did that come from?? Also my file saves look diferent.

Upvote 0
Y

yakbrew

Reaction score
Sin$
Got it worked out! Finally .. Modding seems like the next logical step in gaming for me.. So my first Mod was a level 50 Kreig, I filled his skill tree, maxed his money, seryphs, and eridium, leveled him to op8 and was able to sync all his gear. !WOOT WOOT

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register