• Start date
  • Views 486
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Coreywells27

Reaction score
Sin$
I have been all over YouTube today. I'm trying to add I cheeeeeeeeteds patch to cod4. All the links to his downloads are Easy Ups I cannot extract the falls it gives me no auction! Does anybody have a link direct to a MP_PATCH.FF? I used to have his pimp menu. Has anybody else tried to download his patches he puts on YouTube?

Nokia

Nokia

[nokia@se7ensins ~]$
Lifetime
Beginning of An Odyssey Stickied Bug Finder
Reaction score
Sin$
Assuming the files are compressed using .zip or .rar, are you opening them with a utility that can extract them? Such as WinRAR or 7-Zip?

Upvote 0
C

Coreywells27

Reaction score
Sin$
Absolutely I use winrar! When I move them to my desktop or try to open them in recent downloads it will not let me extract them but it doesn't show a folder with the zipper! It just shows an eZip That's it man and I've tried four or five of his patches and they're all the same they're all ezips. 
Watch "iCHEEEEEEEEEted's "Brand New Used" host-only stealth scrolling menu base [RELEASE]" on YouTube

Upvote 0
C

Coreywells27

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok I also downloaded 7zip! I have went through an downloaded a lot of the
links icheeeeeeeeeted aka bud! all his files he has that I download are called a (Greatzip0 I have extracred them. still nothing. has anyone downloaded any of his patches off youtube b4? I will share a link![D

Upvote 0
C

Coreywells27

Reaction score
Sin$
here is one of the patch downloads. hope someone will be able to help.

Upvote 0
C

Coreywells27

Reaction score
Sin$
hey dude i have it :biggrin: pm on skype / discord for download link :wink:

Skype Live: xecrout / discord XeCrout#9416
I tried to add you on skype. I can't find you buddy. I don't have discord. Add me: corey wells

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register