What's new

Helicopter Rapid Fire All the Info you need to make it .

• Thread starter D e s p o
  • Start date
  • Views 7,333
D e s p o

D e s p o

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is the info you guys need to make the Heli Rapid Fire Mod

Ok so this is how
1: You need to create a new heli with a heli that is the same as yours with a invisible ped in side of the heli driver side .
2: Then you will need to attach the peds vehicle to your heli.
3: You need to add a button press so when then X button is pressed it will task combat the ped.
4: make a check to see if your player is in the Rapidfire heli and is your player gets out delete the ped and ped heli.
5: Have fun with the mod .

(Props to revolutions for telling me how to make this mod and letting me fill you guys in on how it is made)

Please remember guys this mod was first created by revolutions a while back via script , but the details was never released i personally seen the mod in action and it is really cool . He would also ask if any of you guys do make this mod and release please give credits were it is due.

Message from Revolutionz
if you guys need anymore help on making this mod contact me on skype and i will help as much as possible .

Duck

Duck

Quack Quack!
MotM Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
The game was ruined a long time ago, It's no surprise that people were already using this, attempting to come across as "good" pilots - this information hasn't ruined anything, GTA IV was exhausted as soon as scripts were released. It was bearable with .rpf modifications, but scripts are to blame for all things bad about GTA IV, but hey, we're a modding community, so who's complaining? We can't sit here on the high horse and dictate what does and doesn't ruin GTA IV, especially since we all ruined it.

Nice information, but you should just make a release of it.

D e s p o

D e s p o

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The game was ruined a long time ago, It's no surprise that people were already using this, attempting to come across as "good" pilots - this information hasn't ruined anything, GTA IV was exhausted as soon as scripts were released. It was bearable with .rpf modifications, but scripts are to blame for all things bad about GTA IV, but hey, we're a modding community, so who's complaining? We can't sit here on the high horse and dictate what does and doesn't ruin GTA IV, we all ruined it.

i 100% agree with you on that one . Gta iv was bearable with common rpf mods that were patched but when scripts came up people were able to freeze a whole game instanly and all the other stuff were made via scripts . Basically what im trying to say is a after scripts came out it was just a down hill battle.

x VeNoMzZ x

x VeNoMzZ x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The game was ruined a long time ago, It's no surprise that people were already using this, attempting to come across as "good" pilots - this information hasn't ruined anything, GTA IV was exhausted as soon as scripts were released. It was bearable with .rpf modifications, but scripts are to blame for all things bad about GTA IV, but hey, we're a modding community, so who's complaining? We can't sit here on the high horse and dictate what does and doesn't ruin GTA IV, especially since we all ruined it.

I agree with Duck on this, but please this was pretty much down to me that this information got released so Rev is not to be blamed for this release, thanks.

ImStuartB

ImStuartB

Aye so...
Experienced Veteran Forum Addict Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I actually tried this when you first asked me for the mod, Chris, I'm sorry I never got round to replying, but I never even had this as I didn't test it for Rev.

toofaces2

toofaces2

PS3 Developer
Reaction score
Sin$
ok sry it got misunderstood i think this is a glitch xD
tell me what brings when others have nothing with which ideas
bad thread

K

keyflamer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I made this today and i've got to say that it really doesn't do much more damage than it does when you use the annihilator normally.

Top Bottom
Login
Register